- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It’s your choice…fishing or cruising…this boat can do it all. Designed as an agile sportfisher and custom built to the luxury demanded by the owners, this boat has to be seen. From custom teak inlays in the Corian counters to staterooms fitted with whisper walls, the owners have thought of everything. It’s wired for WIFI and has Ethernet…There’s a 1000 lb. capacity davit and a 13’ AB hard bottom with a 40 HP four stroke. Air conditioned bridge complete with wet bar, ice maker, and captain’s refrigerator…and new Strata Glass! Come have a look…you’ll be amazed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- There is a forward guest stateroom with centerline queen berth and an entrance on port to the head. Moving aft and down the companionway, there is another entrance to the port head, followed by a built in washer/dryer (upper) and a 2 drawer Sub Zero freezer below. The companionway and staterooms are fitted with “Whisper Walls”. Next aft on port is the custom built- in office (in lieu of a third stateroom). The owners have designed 2 “portable” berths (portable…that fit in the office) for the grandchildren. On starboard is the mid-ship master stateroom with queen berth. There is a private head with stall shower and marbleized floor tiles…including Corian countertop with inlaid teak trim. There is custom selected wallpaper and the toilets are your choice of freshwater or saltwater-flush with keyed overboard discharge. Continuing aft and up three stairs, you enter the salon. On the starboard side is the galley with Corian countertops and comfortable stools. On the port side, is a U-shaped settee with a Corian tabletop and new upholstery. The flooring under the dinette is even matching Corian. Just aft on the port side is the custom built in Sub Zero wine cooler, KitchenAid Flow Thru icemaker, “charger” drawer. The ship’s electrical panel is above the wine cooler. Across on starboard is the L shaped settee (storage under) and custom built coffee table. There are bar stools at the galley counter upholstered to match the dinette.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped settee with ample storage under Built in Subzero wine cooler with shelves made to match the interior trim Custom cabinetry in lieu of built in barrel chair KitchenAid flow through ice maker Bose surround sound DVD player Mega storage CD player AM/FM tuner New carpet LG flat screen TV U shaped settee with Corian flooring Custom built in “charger” drawer with elect outlets Tan Sunbrella runner
- Miele dishwasher Kenyan Cooktop (220 volt) 2 Sub Zero drawer style refrigerators 2 Sub Zero drawer style freezers GE Microwave/Convection oven Gageneau grill (220V)with power vent (cockpit) Sub Zero wine cooler in salon Raritan icemaker on bridge Corian countertops with inlaid teak trim Broan Trash compacter Toaster oven Coffee Maker 20 gal water heater Built in chest style refrigerator/freezer-cockpit KitchenAid ice maker in salon Norcold refrigerator on bridge
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth with custom built in storage bins Teak headboard with storage bins Reading lights 2 Cedar hanging lockers Air Conditioner control Ensuite head with stall shower Overhead hatch 2 Night stands with Waterford crystal lamps Ship’s cell phone “Attic” storage and electronics access Sony TV Stereo volume control
- Guest Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Air Conditioner control Stereo volume control Stereo speakers Sony TV Cupboard linen storage Cedar hanging locker Overhead hatch Outboard storage bins Courtesy lighting
- Third Stateroom
- The 53 Cavileer was designed in a three stateroom layout. When ordering this one, the owners had several areas of the boat customized to suit their needs. One nifty customization was the conversion (at build time) of the third stateroom to an office. Look at the photos and you will agree. There is ample desktop (Corian) space fitted with a slide out keyboard…with a monitor flush mounted in the bulkhead. Also mounted in the bulkhead is a Furuno3D GPS, redundant readouts for depth, compass, Icom VHF, and the KVH trac phone. The boat has Telular to Shakespeare Cell and broadband…and has a Verizon chip which can be programmed to your phone number. Filing cabinets are built-in under the desk area and the wraparound desktop ends at a small built in upholstered seat for the occasional visitor. The seating is upholstered in blue leather. On the forward bulkhead is a hanging locker. To complete the uniqueness of this area, the owners designed a privacy curtain and two upholstered, portable bunks (for their grandchildren) which stow away easily in the huge compartment under the helm.
- Nautical Structures electric hoist and davit, 1000 lb. capacity Dingy cradle 13’ AB hard bottom inflatable w/ 40 hp 4 stroke Mercury (both are 2000) Custom fit cover for inflatable-new Lewmar Windlass with power up and down pressure deck switches 60 lb. CQR 250’ 3/8 chain rode 15’ 3/8 chain with 300’ ¾ triple strand rode Chrome rope deck pipe Spare Fortress anchor and ample rode Teak swim platform with swim ladder Transom door Teak covering boards on cockpit One piece aluminum bow rail Fish boxes in cockpit sole Cockpit refrigerator/freezer Bridge ice maker Dockside water connection Remote spotlight Bridge with hardtop Hardtop has aft hatch and portable custom fit ladder for access to electronics mounted on roof Custom made aluminum electronics mast-powder coated Starboard side counter top with storage beneath White vinyl upholstered cushions New Strata Glass enclosure-2011 Overhead electrical compartment with fore and aft opening doors Upholstered U-shaped seating forward of helm with rod storage Realistic pedestal helm and companion chairs-gloss varnished and upholstered Three deck hatches Lockable tackle center Gloss varnished caprail and accessories on bridge
- Electronics and Helm
- Ritchie Flush mount compass 3 Monitors Furuno SC30 Satellite compass Icom IC M59 VHF radio Icom ICM127 VHF KVH Trac phone Icom M127 Hailer Navnet 3D GPS 2 Navnet MFD 12 3D GPS units 1 Ocean PC W/Nobeltec Navnet Radar Navnet depth sounder Sirius BBX1weather and audio radio Reverse cycle air conditioning Simrad AP20 Autopilot with remote Rudder angle indicator Telular WIFI router Verizon cellular antenna linked to 4 phones and WIFI router 2 Furuno RD30 remotes Toggle switch to operate the Windlass
- Onan 17 kw generator with 2754 hours Xantrex Freedom 2500 watt/24 volt inverter Charles ISO Boost transformer Charles Marine 60 amp inverter 4-4D wet cell batteries 8-6 volt wet cell golf cart batteries as bank for 24V inverter -550 Amps 4 Marine Air air conditioners with digital displays KVH Trac Vision TV Closed circuit cameras in salon and engine room
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 3406E Caterpillars…continually serviced 882 engine hours Watermakers Inc 400 GPD Stainless steel recessed trim tabs
- Brokers Comments
- SHEER BLISS has served her owners well and with style…but as we so often hear, they’re moving onward and upward. A bigger boat is now in their plans and this lovely 53 Cavileer is available to the next fortunate owner. She is in the water and ready to go. Come drive her away. A recent survey is available for viewing. Please call for an appointment.
- 2 Lamps on Salon/Galley Artwork Personal Belongings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.