- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- The roomy deck layout includes L-shaped Lounge Seating forward of Helm, Wrap-around Bolster Seating for driver and passenger, Fold-away Rear Seat, (2) Fish Boxes, Cockpit Bolsters and Hard Top with Sliding Hatch. The Full Galley includes Microwave, Sink with instant Hot Water, Hot Plate, Dual Voltage Refrigerator, Granulan Countertops, and Upper Cabinet Storage. She has a well appointed Cabin with a Convertible Dinette, Mid-cabin Berth, Forward V-Berth, and (2) Fold-away Bunks. There is an Enclosed Head with a Sealand Vacu-flush Head with 10 gal. Holding Tank, Overboard Discharge, Dockside Pump-out and Shower. Additional features include a Tilt-out Trash Bin, Teak/Maple Flooring and a Tankless Water Heater.
- (2) Ray Marine Radar C120 Fish Finder Chart Plotter Digital Flow Meters Digital Tachs with hour meters Ray Marine VHF Compass Clarion AM / FM / CD Radio with Helm Control, (8) Speakers, Amplifier and (2) 10" Subwoofers Sirius Satellite Radio Clarion DVD TV ready
- Kohler 7.3 Kw Generator with 35 hours Battery Charger and Battery System with Switches
- Spreader Lights Rocket Launchers Rod Holders Transom Hot/Cold Shower Raw Water Wash down (2) Built-in Cooler Locker Lockable Rod Storage Pop-up SS Cleats Stainless Cup Holders Taco Grand Slam Outriggers SS Bow Rail Molded-in Steps Built-in 3 Drawer Compartments Tons of Storage
- Air Conditioning (7000 BTU's) Bow Thruster High Performance Trim Tabs-K plains Windlass with Foot and Helm Control Remote Spotlight Stainless Steel Props
- All new upholstery and canvas (7/12) New hardtop aluminum heavy duty frame and deck supports by Harmon Design (10/2012) Full cockpit cover Bollster covers Full engine service and complete records
- KENZIE is by far the nicest 3300VX in the market today. Lift kept by a fastidious owner, this 33 Hydrasport shows as a new boat. Fresh canvas and outside upholstery, updated aluminum hardtop frame, and options galore make this a true Must See! She is equipped for family cruising or for the offshore angler, you won't find a smoother ride in her class. Agressively priced and ready for her next owner!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.