- 150 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Spring 2012 shipyard period includes: New bottom paint, cap rails taken down to wood and re-varnished, exterior paint touch-ups and new shafts.
Spring 2011 refit which includes: New two-tone paint, headliners, exterior cushions, sundeck windshield, leather settee in pilothouse, accessories and linens, calcutta marble on exterior counter tops and tables, zero-speed stabilizers, keel extension, and all decks sanded.
- Seize the Day; seize the opportunity to own this spectacular offering from Trinity Yachts. Impeccably refitted by renowned designer, Carol Williamson, CARPE DIEM II exudes all the charm, warmth and elegance that you would expect in a yacht of this caliber. CARPE DIEM II combines traditional elegance reflected by the extensive use of traditional Mahogany, immaculately complimented by the use of comfortable, contemporary furnishings, soft goods and lighting features. CARPE DIEM II represents a unique opportunity to purchase a yacht that has been lavishly maintained and upgraded by a fastidious and generous owner.
- 2012 New bottom paint Cap rails taken down to wood and re-varnished Exterior paint touch-ups New shafts 2011 Complete new two-toned paint job New zero-speed stabilizers and sound proofing Extend keel 6' Anchor and chair recon Polish Anchor New headliner All new exterior cushions Bottom Paint repair/replace sundeck windshield Stone Work--Replaced exsisting teak tops with Calacutta Marble on bridge deck Pilot House setee with new leather Pilot House all floors reconditioned New lighting, artwork, restoration on all woodwork, new accessorries and linens 10-year Survey, plus 6,000 hrs. service completed
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3512B @ 2250 hp Engine Hours: As of 15 Oct 2012: Port 6,380 / Starboard 6,378 hrs. Main Eng Gearboxes: Reintjes WVS730 @ 3.048:1 Drive: Twin 5-blade NiBrAl S peed Consumption per hoursRangeRPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 20 120 1700 Cruising: 16 95 1400 Economical: 12 80 4,000 nm 1200 Generators & Electricity Generators: (2) Kilo-Pak 99kW @ 1,800 rpm Generator Hours: As of 15 Oct 2012: Port 21,200 / Starboard 21,466 Generators Rebuilt: November 14, 2007; Port at 11,200 hrs; Stb at 8,300 hrs. Gen Fuel Consumption: 5 US Gallons / day (19 liters / day) Shore Power: (2) Atlas Shore Power Classis 50/60 hz both 32kw 190V to 520V / 3-phase / 50-60 Hz Batteries Main Engine Starting: 24V 800CCA Generator Starting: 24V 800CCA Emergency: Emergency crane, GMDSS & Nav Electronics 24V Air Conditioning: Type: Marine Air 36-ton total; 432,000 BTU plus (1) 5-ton independent chiller for main aft deck Other Machinery Watermakers: (1) Sea Recovery 4,200 US Gal/day (15,900 liters/day) Stabilizers: Quantum Marine Zero Speed Bow Thruster: Quantum Marine, 85 hp Steering System: EMI Constant Presdure Fuel Filtration: Alfa Laval Sewage System: Headhunter Fresh Water System: Sea Recovery Bilge Water Filtration: Village Marine OWS 2.2 Lube Oil Capacity 117 US Gallons (440 liters) Waste Oil Capacity 117 US Gallons (440 liters)
- Navigation Systems
- Radar: Furuno FR2105 Gyrocompass: (1) Plath Navigation Xmod 10 Magnetic Compass: Danforth Auto Pilot: Plath Navipilot VG-TMC with 8 Navitwim (2) Plath Wing Stations Depth Sounder: Data Marine 3000 GPS: (2) Northstar GPS with differential Weather FAX: Furuno EP 510 Ships Computer: Aria and Compaq 6000 Series Laser Plotter: Lazor plot 20/20 NS XP Wind/Speed Log: B&G Navtex: Furuno ARPA: (2) Simrad Anritsu 20 inch Other: (2) B&G Hydra Cruise Packages (3) B&G 20/20 Displays Best Ferrup Power Source (1) Seatel 2494 digital TV System
- Communications Systems
- SATcom: ABB Nera Standard M Satcom Telephone System: Toshiba DK16 SSB: Sea 225 SSB Radio VHF: (2) Sea 156 VHF Radios (2) Shipmate RS8300 VHF Radios for Crew Cellular Phone System: Sky cell ST131 SATcom System Intercom: Sea 8000 loud hailer
- Entertainment Systems
- Video Equipment Main Salon: (1) 42” Fujitsu Plasma TV Main Aft Deck: (1) 37” Sylvania Plasma TV Skylounge: (1) 42” Samsung Plasma TV Upper Aft Deck: (1) 37” Panasonic Plasma TV Master Stateroom (1) 42” Marant Plasma TV Guest Staterooms (2): (1) each 26” Vizio LCD TV Guest Stateroom VIP: (1) 26” Vizio LCD Guest Stateroom Twin: (1) 42” Plasma TV (Lounge area of VIP) Sundeck: (1) 37” Mirage Plasma TV Audio Equipment: State of the art Linksys Audio / Video system throughout the yacht
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Viking 8-burner, 2-oven Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Sub Zero 601 Refrigerator (1) Sub Zero 601 Freezer Dishwasher: (2) KitchenAid Other: (1) Stainless Steel Sink Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: Kitchenaid 4-burner Electric Range, GE Microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer Other: (1) KitchenAid Dishwasher (1) Stainless Steel Sink Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: TEC gas + infra-red grill KitchenAid microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: Delfield dual fridge & dual freezer Other: KitchenAid Icemakers located in sundeck, skylounge, salon, aft deck. U-Line wine coolers located main deck foyer (x2) KitchenAid trash compactor Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment (3) Maytag washer/dryer Combo (3) Maytag Dryer Combo
- Tender and Toys
- Tenders: (1) Novurania 15 ft tender with 75 hp Dive Gear: Clark dive compressor Waverunners: (2) Yamaha 800XL
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: (2) Maxwell VWC 11000 electric windlasses Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Maxwell Anchors: (2) Danforth Anchor Chain: (2) 450 ft, ¾” high test chain Boat Crane and Davits: (1) Nautical Structures EX-4000-EX Davit (2) Sea 50 hydraulic operation lift with remote controls Boarding Gangway: (1) 28” wide Marquipt 21 hydraulic
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: (2) CCTV Color Sameras Pan/Tilt / Engine Rm & Mast Cameras: (3) CCTV Color Cameras Monitors: (2) CCTV 9” monitors Nav / Crew Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Engine room CO2 fire suppression Galley dry chemical fire suppression Fire Extinguishers: 22 extinguishers (dry chemical /CO2) Alarms: 19 Smoke detectors 2 Heat detectors (engine room) Central alarm system Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) 25 man Survivor Life Rings: (2) EPIRBS: ACR 406 Flares: As per MCA Requirements Medical Equipment: As per MCA Requirements
- CARPE DIEM II was designed to carry ten (10) guests in ultimate luxury. The exterior spaces are expansive with copious amounts of space on all decks to lounge in the sun, throw a formal reception or dine in a semi-formal or alfresco setting. Each deck is designed to allow the crew discreet access to serve the guests whether at dinner or enjoying the Jacuzzi and sun deck. Her exterior spaces truly set her apart, with flat screen TV’s on all decks, an eight (8) person Jacuzzi with surrounding sun pads and an extensive selection of water toys, CARPE DIEM II is the perfect yacht for private or charter use. Entering the salon from the aft deck CARPE DIEM II provides intimate and elegant settings with a fresh traditional style. The illuminated white onyx topped bar is found immediately upon entry which provides a convenient location for cocktail service either in the salon or the aft deck. Spanning the salon forward the formal seating area features a symmetrical layout that seats ten (10) in comfort, the perfect spot to relax before or after dinner. Carol Williamson’s color palette of pale creams, deep browns and soft beiges creates an environment rich in color, texture and subtle patterns. The contemporary soft goods, furniture, window and ceiling treatments perfectly compliment the mahogany wood finish. Forward of the main salon and offset to port is the semi-enclosed dining room which is accessed through sliding doors that can be closed for complete privacy just aft of the main foyer. Seating is for ten (10) around the beautiful high gloss macassar and nickel dining table. Crew service is quiet and discreet through a separate crew door to the galley and pantry. The commercial grade galley affords the crew every amenity, however unlike many yachts of this size; it is also finished in mahogany with Ecuadorian White granite tops and seating around the center island for an informal dining area and a family feel. The central foyer is beautifully detailed with raised mahogany wall panels, a custom demilune table and a fully appointed day head. Rich bottocino Italian marble floors contrast the warm wood elements. Large windows fill the starboard entry sitting area with light. The stair barrel is accentuated by elegant curved mahogany panels and a detailed balustrade that surrounds the circular stair that leads to the upper deck and guest accommodations. SUNDECK Accessed by companionway from the bridge deck, the sundeck is extensive and extremely well laid out with entertaining in mind. Forward is the eight person Jacuzzi with sun pads that wrap around the forward end of the bridge and underneath the radar arch is a full wet bar to starboard and an additional dining area to port; the perfect spot to enjoy the days catch freshly prepared on the sundeck grill! OWNER Moving forward through the vestibule, leads one to the on deck master suite. The master stateroom is full beam, visually expansive and impeccably finished with a combination of rich raised mahogany panels accentuated by inset silk accent panels. The suite includes a study, seating area, vanity and huge his and hers walk-in closets. Crystal and nickel wall sconces and sumptuous silk window coverings complement the elegant color palette. The owners bathrooms are his and hers with separate entry ways. Hers features a whirlpool bath, bidet, sink and head with access to the central shower and is finished in stunning Italian marble and includes a beautiful custom inlay pattern on the floor. His bath features head, sink and access to the central shower and is finished in the same subtle rich marble. GUESTS The guest accommodations comprise four (4) staterooms below, all ensuite, with two (2) mid-ship double staterooms port and starboard and a VIP that offers the flexibility of joining with the fourth guest stateroom to offer a full beam VIP suite. The fourth stateroom offers two, twin sized Pullman berths, and all of the staterooms are spacious and immaculately finished in keeping with the rest of the yacht. The stateroom heads are appointed with exquisite pure white onyx countertops and inlays that contrast a warm Italian bottoccino marble that comprises the shower walls and floors. CREW The crew area is forward of the guest accommodations and accessed through a staircase from the galley. Crew accommodations’ allow for eight (8) crew in four (4) cabins with the Captain adjoining the bridge and the engineers cabin located aft by the engine room. The crew mess is extensive with full amenities and laundry room.
- Some yachts just have ‘IT’ and CARPE DIEM II is absolutely one of those yachts, the interior design is perfect and CARPE DIEM II is fabulous in every way; spectacular exterior spaces, versatile accommodations and an impeccable refit make her an opportunity not to be missed. The price has been recently reduced to facilitate an expedited sale and she is a truly spectacular offering. Seize the day, seize the opportunity!
- Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Michael Mahan; 954-439-5049; Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com