- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525 FWC EFI & Bravo XR Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Formula 400SS sets a bar high with a phenomenal condition that few boats can match. Blending performance with accomodations you have an express cruiser that looks great, runs like no other and offers a great cabin to spend overnights or weekends on the water. This lift kept beauty has never been bottom painted and will cruise at 40MPH all day with the 525 EFI motors. VERY NICE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Accommodations And Layout Accent lighting Curved Ultraleather sofa seating w/dual height deep cherry high gloss dining tables and filler cushions In-floor dining table/filler cushion storage w/pneumatic lift Entertainment Center in high gloss cherry finish w/Corian countertop Molded fiberglass private head compartment with fiberglass vanity with lower doors in deep cherry high glass finish, Corian countertop, polished stainless steel sink, porcelain flush and Forget Vacuflush head unit with holding tank and dockside pumpout, separate shower area with Corian seat, exhaust fan and nightlight 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner with digital climate control 120V and 12V electrical panels Hanging locker with automatic light Aft Cabin stateroom/queensize berth with privacy curtain; night stand with concealed storage, and phone jack Master Suite Located Forward V-Berth Vacu-flush head Shower Upgraded TV and Stereo system Air Conditioning Hanging Locker Cabinets Guest Stateroom Located Mid Ship Offset Queen Berth Upgraded large flat screen TV Bose surround sound system Air Conditioning
- Polished Stainless Steel Sink Hot Water Heater Pressurized Water System Trash Receptacle Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Oven Electric Stove Corian Counter Tops
- Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Cover Cockpit Engine Room Access Cockpit Table Dockside Cable TV Connection Dockside Fresh Water Connection Dockside Telephone Connection Swim Ladder Transom Shower Windlass
- Garmin 2010C Chart Plotter Compass Raymarine ST60 Depth Finder Raymarine SL70 Radar Standard Intrepid VHF Radio
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 525 EFI FWC Motors with Bravo XR Drives Air Conditioning Battery Charger NO BOTTOM PAINT Bilge Blower Bilge Pumps BRAVO XR OUTDRIVES Vetus Bow Thruster Engine Synchronizer Fire Suppression System Fuel Cross over Valves Fuel Shut Off Valves Fresh Water Cooled Engines Corsa Performance Exhaust Silencers High Engine Temperature Alarm Hot Water Heater Remote Spotlight Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.