If owning the best in quality and hand craftsmanship is important to you, then ‘HOBO’ is the boat for you. Her interior is all hand crafted and hand fitted solid teak. The ports are all brass and the sole is teak and holly. She is a work of art below. She is one of 32 Rafiki 35’s built by designer Stan Huntingford. This boat is built to handle the high seas and agile enough to sail the many rivers and creeks of theChesapeake Bay. A true all around go anywhere cruiser. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Cabin V-Berth with V insert Custom made drawers (3) Large hanging closet Large shelves along hull over v-berth Many miscellaneous opening, shelves, and cubby holes for added storage 4 opening brass ports 1 opening hatch 1 non-opening hatch Head Head and Shower Combination Teak Vanity w single sink Storage under vanity Main Cabin Port Side U table / drops to double berth Storage under all table seating Huge amount of storage along hull Custom built racks along cabin top Extra-long Starboard side quarter berth Storage along starboard side hull Extra-large navigation table/ area completes the starboard side Main overhead opening Hatch 6 Brass Opening ports Aft Berth/ Quarter Open to main cabin 7 ft. aft quarter Storage alongside and under berth
- Port side u shaped Setup 2 top burners w stove - Kerosene 1 large ice box Single deep sink w pressure water Custom made storage for all dry good and galley needs
- Sony Stereo with 2 Bose speakers Horizon Speed, Log Horizon Depth
- Hull & DECK: The owners had Hobo redesigned and reinforces by adding 14 inch oversized chain plates attached to the inner hull. The redesign was completed by the original designer. The manufacturing was completed by Kato Marine. The result was a more accessible walk way to the front deck and much stronger mast structure. New larger spreaders were also part of the redesign. Cockpit The u cockpit seating is all inlay teak. The cockpit floor is a custom made teak grate and a teak table finishes the area beautifully A custom made aft chair incorporated into the aft stanchion to allow greater visibility at the helm
- Sails & Rigging
- Main sail excellent shape 3 year old 130 rollerGenoa Storm Jib Wind scoop A full awning from mast to the stern
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.