- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
INBOARD POWER - BRAVO STERNDRIVE - TRAILER INCLUDED
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) The Grady-White 255 Sailfish is a best-selling walkaround known for her unsurpassed quality and proven offshore performance. She has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing with accommodations for overnight. If you are looking an affordable fisherman with a proven reputation this is the boat for you.
This 25' Walkaround has a radar arch, rocket launchers, and full canvas enclosure with screens. The elevated bridge deck has helm to starboard with captain's chair and is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. Helm electronics includes NorthStar GPS, Furuno 1621 Mark 2 Radar, Apelco 365 Fish Finder, and Horizon VHF radio. Seating includes twin helm seats and two cockpit jump seats. The 59 square foot cockpit features stainless steel rod holders, transom fish box and livewell, in-deck lockers, and saltwater washdown. We have the bow pulpit with anchor and locker forward with stainless steel bow rail and deep walkways around the cabin. The swim platform is equipped with dinghy mounting brackets.
The cabin has forward convertible v-berth, sink with ice box, head compartment with sink and shower, and mid-cabin berth. The cabin provides comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend fishing trips.
Power is provided by a dependable 2000 Mercruiser 7.4 MPI engine with only 424 hours. This is an affordable family fisherman that is well equipped and ready to fish. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grady-White 255 Sailfish with dual-axle trailer.
- Cuddy Cabin Convertible V-Berth Sink and Ice Box Enclosed Head with Sink and Shower Mid-Cabin Berth Ample Storage
- Deck & Hull
- Foredeck Walkaround Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Locker Radar Arch with Rocket Launchers 2-year-old Full Enclosure with Screen Enclosed Helm with Captain & Companion Chairs In-Deck Lockers Transom Fish and Livewell Saltwater Wash Down Swim Platform with Dinghy C-Clamps
- Electronics & Navigation
- NorthStar GPS Furuno 1621 Mark 2 Radar Apelco 365 Fish Finder Horizon VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- MerCruiser 7.4L MPI Engine Bravo I Sterndrive Bennett Trim Tabs Dual Batteries with Switch Dual-Axle Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.