Stay dry, this 370 Sundancer offers a Custom Fiberglass Hardtop which keeps rain and spray out and comfort in. Her open galley salon offers a large area for entertaining or relaxing. Spacious helm and cockpit with wet bar and huge seating area add to cruising enjoyment.
- Main Salon
- Located mid ship to starboard U- shaped seating at table 13” Panasonic TV/VCR combo Toshiba DVD Player Digital TV receiver Clarion AM/FM/cassette Hanging locker Carpeted floor with Sunbrella cover Cabinet storage above seating Storage beneath deck StatPower 250w – 12 volt inverter
- Molded fiberglass Sink Shower stall Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Vacuflush toilet
- Midship to port Molded fiberglass counter top with sink and trash hatch 3 burner Kenyon stove top Norcold beneath counter AC/DC refrigerator with freezer compartment and ice maker Panasonic microwave Cuisinart toaster oven Black & Decker coffee maker Ample cabinet storage above counter Drawer and cabinet storage below counter
- Master Stateroom
- Master forward Centerline double berth Shams and bed cover Port & Stbd. hanging lockers w/ mirrored doors Seat w/storage Carpeted with Sunbrella cover Bomar escape hatch w/Sunbrella cover
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft of salon and down Aft seating area Removable table Couch with filler to convert to berth Privacy sliding door and curtain Carpeted w/Sunbrella cover
- Lewmar windlass w/foot switches 35 lb. Danforth anchor with chain and nylon rode Stainless steel bow rail with coated life line Two Bomar escape hatches with Sunbrella covers Two Bomar vent hatches Transom gate Glomax TV antenna Stainless steel grab rails on trunk cabin Swim platform Hot & cold aft shower spray Transom storage ACR spotlight Aft seating Removable table Wet bar with sink Icemaker Sunbrella cockpit cover Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Custom hard top Seats two at helm with storage behind Helm side power adjust Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Three sided windshield with center vent Three sided Eisenglass enclosure USCG safety package Windlass control switches Bennett trim tabs Ritchie compass 952 Northstar GPS B&G digital speed, depth and temp display Raytheon VHF ACR spotlight remote control Clarion stereo remote
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 340 hp Transom freshwater engine flush inlets Seastar hydraulic steering Lewmar vertical windlass 1200 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle 20,000 BTU reverse cycle SMX Cruisair control AC/DC distribution panels Seafire automatic fire system 1301 Halon Westerbeke 7 kw generator Two 30 amp shore power inlets Two 3 amp shore power cords 30 amp automatic battery charger 12 volt lighting
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.