- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 Cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Whirlwind is a fresh water sailboat with a custom trailer and cradle. Comfortabley sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 or 4 children. Easy handled sail plan with a Pro furl genoa and a shoal draft wing keel makes this a great weekend sailing get away.
Some amenities on the 272LE are; Edison pedestal wheel steering, Universal inboard engine, teak & holly cabin floor, and shore power system, enclosed head, 2 single berths, and a double forward and aft.
- Double v berth forward, facing single settees in main cabin and a double berth aft and port under cockpit sole. Enclosed head is between main cabin and forward v-berth with sink, toilet and shower.
- L shaped galley is down and starboard with s/s sinks, ice box and 2 burner alcohol stove. Hot and cold central water pressure system. Cabinets are teak and counter top is laminated in off white.
- Ritchie 4" compass Data marine depth, speed and distance Horizon GX23555 VHF with remote mic Autohelm 4000ST Autopilot
- 12v/110v electrical system Shore power w/cable 2 deep cycle batteries Running, spreader, anchor and cabin lights 2 duplex outlets.
- Manual boom vang, stainless standing rigging, Pro furl roller furing, Neil Pryde main and jib, cockpit reefing system, adjustabe topping lift, aluminum spars steeped on deck, mainsheet travler cabin top, 3 winches, 2 line locking separator, extra blocks on tracks for adjusment of jib sheet, and new UV on genoa.
- 1 Delta / 1 Danforth anchor w/chain and nylon rode Bow pulpit and rails Side stanchions with lifelines Dodger with screen enclousure Fenders, lines, life jackets Swim ladder Harken back stay adjuster 2 Barient 17 self tailing cockpit winches Sail covers
- Custom trailer and cradle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.