- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market! This well mainted, storage kept boat has recently had several upgrades and updates. This boat is turn key and ready to go, a true must see. A perfect mid-sized express for all fishermen. Call today to schedule an appointment to see her.
- Recent Upgrades and Updates
- Boat was completely gone through at the end of 2012 with the following items installed new: 3 batteries with a 3 added to run electronics / house circuits only Raw water washdown pump and connections Live well pump, hoses and all connections Cockpit fish box macerator Racos rebuilt All engine room filters, hoses and belts Engine raw water pumps replaced factory new Engine heat exchangers cleaned and hoses replaces, coolant replaced Engine and transmission oil and filters replaced Fuel and tanks polished 3M Marine Yacht Blue Vinyl warp applied to hull All cockpit upholstery replaced with marine grade vinyl New anchor, 200 ft of 1/2” nylon rode plus existing 100’ of galvanized anchor chain New Hummingbird 800 Series Sideview / Plotter fish finder New VHF radio + backup existing radio Zodiac canister coastal life raft with top / and deck mounting bracket Full US Coast Guard safety kit+ life vests for 10, (extra everything) Handheld EPIRB and SPOT locator devices, (new) 2 new Cannon downriggers, (manual) Pipefitter welded hardtop sun shade extension
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the speed and the range to make those long offshore trips quick and comfortable, the Albemarle 280 Express Fisherman is no lightweight. This is a heavily armed fishing machine which can fish with the big boats any day, time or place. And like all boats in the Albemarle line, the 280 has a beautiful clean fiberglass finish with molded-in non-skid surfaces and low maintenance trim, which are easy to maintain and look great for years. The 280 makes overnight trips and long trips offshore comfortable and productive with a highly functional cabin and cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brian Nobles @ 315-427-4177 or Email email@example.com