- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 6LP.STE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A well maintained Mainship 34, this boat shows very well and runs great! Her new canvas, new exterior upolstery, polished deck and hull make this boat a must see.
- Accommodations and Description
- The Mainship Pilot 34 has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer - both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, and the deep full keel with a complete sand shoe gives stability and protection from grounding. In the cockpit, the Pilot 34 has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door. Below, the cabin has a large head complete with Corian covered vanity, lots of storage, a shower, and even a VacuFlush head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is even a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. A color TV - VCR is standard and is easily viewed from the private forward stateroom, galley or dinette on its swivel system. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month. Extra-long innerspring berths guarantee a great night's sleep.
- Additional Information
- Electronics: RayMarine Radar/Chartplotter/GPS ST 6000 Auto Pilot VHF Radio Additional Bow Thruster 5kW Generator Full Enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email Denise George for more information or to see this boat anytime. 310-490-9432, Denise@DenisonYachtSales.Com