- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the best ever built by Hunter.....This sailboat was designed for pure comfort with an incredibly spacious cabin that is perfect for entertaining without sacrificing any performance. This Hunter has everything you could ever need for living aboard or for your cruising excursions with the 5' shoal draft and includes a 5.5kw Kubota Generator. From the nicely appointed spacious interior with two private staterooms and the full service galley to the large cockpit with huge sail locker, this sailboat is perfect for whatever fun you intend to have! The extra wide beam spans nearly the entire length of the boat to maximize both topside and interior accommodations and the generously proportioned cockpit features a Lewmar®steering system, fold-up tables and plenty of room for relaxation. Nicely kept and at a good value for the next owner. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- An entertainment-size salon is center to the spacious interior and is flanked by two private staterooms with plenty of storage under the berths. The full service galley is complete with refrigeration. The interior rivals that of much larger boats and the finish, fit and trim will compete with the most luxurious yachts today. Galley Built in trash receptacle Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Origo Microwave Corian Counter Tops Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board Two Burner LPG Stove Storage, storage, storage Single Handle Faucet Refrigerator/freezer
- 3 Bladed Prop Stainless Steel Stern Rail with Seats Double Lifelines and 2 Gates Integrated Wheel Console: Lewmar® Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, , & Stainless Steel Wheel Electric Windlass with locker Anchor Roller (dual) 35 Lb Delta Anchor w/150' 3/8" Galvanized Chain Fortress Anchor w/150' Rode Hot and Cold Transom Shower Stainless/Telescoping Swim Ladder Two tone non-skid deck Cockpit Grab Rail w/Fold Out Table BBQ Grill w/Propane Bottle Wired Remote at Helm For Stereo/Cd Sony Stereo/CD/MP3 player 2 Speakers in Salon 2 Speakers at the Helm
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling Jib Traveler on Top of Arch 2 two-Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches Solid Boom Vang Spare Halyard w/cleat Furling Main 2 Two-Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 27HP Motor 5.5kw Kubota Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC 16,000 BTU Additional DC Volt and Amp Meters located at the Nav Station Additional AC Volt and Amp Meters located at the Nav Station Water Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges are located in the Cockpit next to the Engine Panel AC/DC Switch Panel 30 Amp Battery Charger Cabin Lighting Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms Engine Hour Meter 2 Additional 12V outlets Dual Sump Pumps for AC/Drain and Shower Drain 1 Starting Battery 4 Deep Cycle Batteries Navigation Light Package Cabin Lighting (red) for nightvision Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste 2 30Amp Power Cords Battery Charger 30 Amp 6 Gallon Water Heater Raycor 500 Fuel Filter High volume/high speed Bilge Pump Engine Racor 500
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator Raymarine ST60 Speed Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine Chartploter/GPS Remote VHF at Helm Lighted Compass 2 nd VHF Radio w/DSC & Antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.