- 46 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"The Most Innovative Yacht of the Year" may be difficult to define as it can't be pigeon holed. She is as fast as she is beautiful, aggressive when racing, gentle and forgiving on a family trip. Ease of handling by the owner and accommodations for up to seven make the HANSE 461 and obvious choice.
Hanse's philosophy and its "crossover-design" concept establishes a symbiotic relationship between maximum speed, highest living comfort, and the easy handling of a modern sailing yacht and the expression of the very personal individual lifestyle of the yacht owner.
This is very rare opportunity to purchase the twice ARC winner in 2005 and 2012. She is basically a legend. The boat is fully loaded with brand new set of Dyneema sails and three spinnakers 2005-2012.
Not For Sale in US Waters.
- Key Features
- 2 Cabin Layout w/ Aft King TV & Video via Mac Mini Computer, Stereo via Mac Mini Computer, speakers in and out Maxpower Retractable Truster 250Hyd 252 Raymarine AIS 650 Mainsail fully battened Dyneema Fiber 2013 Genoa Ducron Fiber 2013 Spinnaker 2009 145 m2 with snuffer Two Raymarine E120 Chart plotters Additional Garmin Chart plotter in cockpit
- LOA 46' 6" (14.20 m.) LWL 41' 3" (12.60 m.) Beam 14' 7" (4.47 m.) Draft (standard) 8' 5" (2.60 m.) Medium Draft (optional) 7' 5" (2.30 m.) Shoal Draft (optional) 6' 4" (1.95 m.) Sail Area (100%) 1,247 sq. ft. (116 sq. m.) Ballast 7,584 lb. (3,443 kg.) Displacement 26,300 lb. (11,804 kg.) Ballast/D .29 D/L 167 SA/D 22.56 Water 104 gal. (400 l.) Fuel 70 gal. (265 l.) Mast Height 80' 2" (24.4 m.) Engine 54-hp. Yanmar diesel Designer Judel/Vrolijk & Co.
- Rig and Sails
- Sail Area I : 65.50 ft J : 17.42 ft P : 65.50 ft E : 18.58 ft Working Sail Area : 1334.00 sq ft 3 spreader silver anodised mast Boom with 2 reefi ng lines Mainsail fully battened Self-tacking jib Furling system for jib Main halyard Jib halyard Ballslide system for mainsail Topping lift (for main) Main Sheet Jib sheet Rod kicker Maindrop system with Lazy Jacks Backstay adjuster
- Interior Features
- Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads Lighting in engine compartment Reading lights in saloon and cabins Solid surface stone grey with integrated sink 2-burner stove with oven, gimbled Stainless steel fridge with front access Locker and drawers Top loading storage box (Option: additional fridge) High quality marine plywood, high gloss varnish (Option: cherry wood, silk-gloss varnish) White bulkheads Wooden door frames Wood / Sandwich doors Maple floor Upholstery Mattresses & cushions are made of foam Adjustable, large saloon table Lockers Sofa Head / Bath Toilet & shower forward 2nd toilet on stb. aft salon Aft Cabin: Double island berth
- Hull & Deck
- Hull in epoxy sandwich construction, build in vacuum system White hull with blue double waterlines White deck Sandwich construction, thermal and sound insulated Teak on side decks Teak on seats & in the cockpit Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass (950 kg drag) under deck Cockpit table green tinted plexiglass Partial moulded non-skid surface on the coach roof Retractable cleats Fold out bath platform Stainless steel swim ladder Self-draining cockpit Engine control at helm station Halyard storage boxes in the cockpit Storage for gas bottle under helmsman seat Storage locker for life raft under helmsman seat Hot & cold shower on aft deck Genoa tracks with pinstop system Mainsheet on coach roof 2 x 6 sheaves deck organizers 12 deck jammers 6 deck hatches 2 opening portholes in cockpit Portholes in hull sides 8 windows in super structure (2 opening) Bow fitting with anchor roller Stainless steel pushpit with navigation light Stainless steel splitted pulpit with navigation lights Stainless steel stanchions tapered Rail gates on both sides 6 retractable mooring cleats: 2 foredeck, 2 midship, 2 aft 4 winches in cockpit: HARKEN 2x 46.2 STA, 2 x 53.2 STA, one of them electrically driven on starboard halyhard position
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.