- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Did you hear about the story of a '57 T-Bird found under a tarp in a barn with only 100 miles on in it?
With only 64 Hours on the engines and 5 hours on the generator, this one owner Amberjack is kept undercover in a hi & dry has been caught in a time warp.
This like-new Amberjack with twin 5.7L EFI and Bravo lll drives is one of the best boats made for cruising in comfort and for sport fishing. She features a generator, air conditioning, radar arch, Raymarine chart plotter with radar and autopilot. The fishing package includes, rocket launcher rod holders, large fish box in the transom, bait prep station and recirculating livewell.
Take a look at the pictures then come see this boat for yourself. She will not disappoint you.
- Salon features dinett that seats four and converts to sleep two, the spaciousness of the berth provides a large sleeping area and gives you underneath storage. Lots of cabinet space and a mirrored rope locker. A privacy curtain may be drawn, and the screened deck hatch opens to provide natural light, fresh air and ventilation. The head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink and storage below, and a shower w/ curtain. Water heater, freshwater washdown, vacuflush head system w/mcerator, windlass and stereo 6-disc CD changer. Bimini top with front and side curtains.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Westerbeke generator 4.5kw (ONLY 5 Hours !) Battery charger/converter Dual battery switch Isolator galvanic Shore power 30amp and 50' shore power cord. Upgraded Hydraulic Steering
- The galley is well equipped to prepare a snack or quick meal. Its fiberglass countertop has a built-in sink and cutting board. The dual voltage refrigerator meal makings and there is a microwave for cooking and warming.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.