This is a true opportunity to own the most upgraded Cranchi, especially designed by and for the current Owner. It has all the upgrades one can wish for! Why wait for a new delivery when this is a turnkey fly-bridge 66.
Immaculately maintained with the latest technology, from rise and fall saloon doors to full electronic monitoring of yachts equipment, hydraulic thrusters, third control station, night vision camera, hydraulic platform and many customized upgrades.
The details of a Cranchi is what differentiates the brand from the rest. Cantiero Nautico Cranchi has faithfully carried on the standards for nearly 150 years.
- Detailed Standard Features
- Deck fitting-out Nose cone in AISI 316 stainless steel, design by Cranchi® with fairlead – Bow protection and second cleat for mooring line – Delta/Bruce-type 50 kg anchor – 100-m 12 mm chain – 2000W electrical anchor winch with control on the dash board, bow foot-operated and remote-controlled – Chain meter counter on dashboard – Bow locker with chain container and housing for 4 fenders, mooring lines, telescopic shower support and boat-hook – Shower with mixer tap at the fore with teak grating for water drainage. The shower can be used for anchor/chain washing – 16 cleats in AISI 316 stainless steel (10 large on the stringer, 2 small at the stern, 4 foldaway on the swimming platform) – laminated tempered glass front windshield – 2 windscreen wipers with windscreen washer and speed regulators – Tempered glass side glazing with electrical RH/LH sliding window with water collection and drainage system – Manual stern sliding door with partly foldaway and electro-mechanical control – Skylight in stainless steel with blind and mosquito net in the VIP cabin – Pulpit in AISI 316 stainless steel with Cranchi® 4 M8 fixing element mounting plate – Stern escape doors in 316 AISI stainless steel (RH/LH) with two roll-up foldaway hoses (40 m total), completed with fittings and nozzle – Fender bar in 316 AISI stainless steel – Bow sundeck with loudspeakers, radio controller, 12V socket, bow shower of recharge – Aerial support in 316 AISI stainless steel – GPS Aerial – TV antenna for analogue and digital terrestrial reception with signal available in all cabins and saloon – VHF antenna – Approved acoustic signal – Approved navigation lights – Water inlet cap in AISI 316 stainless steel – 2 fuelling caps in AISI 316 stainless steel (RH/LH) – Sewage water and grey water suction cap in AISI 316 stainless steel – Bow lights kit – Bow solid teak coating on swimming platform and cockpit – Non-slip surface on deck – Double swimming ladder (one’s foldaway) – Stern shower with mixer tap and adjustable support – Liftable (hydraulic) swimming platform – Stern sairleads in AISI 316 stainless steel, RH/LH, with line tank – Floor surface in teak on the same level as the cockpit and double safety stanchion – Stringers with solid teak grating with foldaway discharge water collection system to prevent the boat’s sides from getting dirty and with LED courtesy lighting along the entire walkway. Flybridge fitting-out Ladder for flybridge access in stainless steel INOX AISI 316 with lighted teak steps –Power assisted hatch in light alloy and non-slip plexiglass – Sofa and table–pilot seat In cotton – Cabinet with sink and electric grill – Bow sundeck – Front and side plexiglass and stainless steel INOX AISI 316 spoiler – Rollbar-roof in fiberglass – Storage for liferaft – Loudspeakers and radio control. Cockpit Outdoor cabinet and sink, hot/cold water and 27l fridge – Stern sofa in fiberglass with seat and back in cotton – Stern sundeck in cotton – Self-draining floor in solid teak throughout the cockpit – Power-assisted hatch to access the engine room, with ladder – Fixed and foldable cockpit table in solid teak/AISI 316 stainless steel – Housing for 4 25-m mooring lines at the stern – Loudspeakers/Subwoofer and radio control – storage for safe jackets. Saloon pilot station Electrically adjustable leather armchair with I-drive integrated system, allowing the on-board utilities to be managed – Electronic engine controls with syncro and electronic ignition keys* – LCD digital electronic engine control panels with all instruments* – VHF/DSC*–Raymarine electronic instruments (E series)* – GPS/chart coloured plotter (3D)* – Raymarine SPX 30 GYRO automatic pilot* – 1 12” “Touch screen” display for controlling the systems on board – 1 14” display for RAYMARINE instruments* – Leather wheel with adjustable height*– Blade trim tab indicator and controls* – Magnetic compass* – LED lighting under the pilot station – Chart plane on the pilot station – 12 Volt socket for mobile phones* – Hydraulic bow/stern propeller control* – Can-holders and object room. (*) The Flybridge pilot station is also equipped with these items. Saloon Illuminated ladder for accessing the kitchen and night area and steel/plate glass handrail – Leather dining area and sofa with stool – Hatch to access the engine room – 32” LED TV set that electrically folds away and manual rotation – Clock – Barometer – Hygrometer – Thermometer – Dining table extensible – Radio DVD Bose 3-2-1 + IPod seat – Electric outlets/230V – Ceiling spotlights, furnishing and courtesy lights on the floor (LED) – RH/LH lateral windows with electric opening – Wet bar. Kitchen 4-burner cooktop in glass-ceramics – Double stainless steel sink – Single-lever sink mixer tap – Pull-out hand sink shower – Antibacterial filter for fresh water – Kitchen countertop in Corian® – Extractor activated carbon hood to be installed underneath the cabinet – Electrical microwave-forced air oven – Rubbish bin for selective waste collection with an overall capacity of about 30 litres (3 containers available) – 171-l fridge with 41-l freezer (total of 212 l) – 2 opening portholes in stainless steel fitted and curtains – 230V outlet and spotlights to be mounted underneath the cupboards – Wooden bread board with crumb tray – Set of kitchen utensils (12 pieces). Stern master cabin “King size” bed with memory foam mattress and slatted bed base. Leather headboard – Locker under the bed with power-assisted opening – Night stands with drawers – All-round view side windows in tempered laminated glass – Opening portholes in stainless steel – Large wardrobe fitted with clothes rails, drawers – Cabinet with beauty compartment, mirror and drawers – Cabinet with drawers – Leather sofa – Electronic safe – Radio stereo CD/MP3 – Toilet room access door – Electric outlet/230V – Ceiling spotlights (LED) – Mirror with white lacquering frame – Furnishing and courtesy lights on the floor and on the ceiling (LED). Stern master cabin bathroom Toilet with VACUUM FLUSH system – Wash-stand with Corian® top – Ceramic washbasin – Single-lever basin mixer tap – Pull-out hand shower for “bidet” use in the washstand – Cabinet with mirror – Glass shower enclosure partly lined with slate sheet – Shower mixer tap with ceiling showerhead and pull-out shower handle – Clothes rail and bathroom accessories – Opening porthole in stainless steel and curtain – 230 V electric outlet – LED ceiling spotlights and blower – Laminate-lined walls – Floor surface in non-slip breathable resin and shower plate. Guest cabin King size bed with memory foam mattress – Leather/Alcantara® headboard – Large wardrobe fitted with clothes rails, drawers and mirror – All-round view side windows in tempered laminated glass – Opening porthole in S.S. with blind and mosquito net – Radio – Toilet room access door – 230 V electric outlet – Ceiling spotlights (LED). Guest cabin bathroom Toilet with VACUUM FLUSH system – Wash-stand with Corian® top – Ceramic washbasin – Single-lever basin mixer tap – Pull-out hand shower for “bidet” use in the washstand – White enameled cabinet with mirror – Glass shower enclosure partly lined with slate sheet – Shower mixer tap with ceiling showerhead and pull-out shower – Clothes rail and bathroom accessories – Opening porthole in stainless steel with removable mosquito net and curtain – 230 V electric outlet–LED ceiling spotlights and blower – Floor surface in non-slip transparent fiberglass and shower tray in teak. Twin bed cabin Two twin beds with memory foam mattresses – Wardrobes with clothes rails, mirror, etc – Lockers under the bed – Opening porthole in stainless steel – Toilet room access door – 230 V electric outlet – Radio stereo/CD system with USB socket for Mp3 player – Furnishing and courtesy lights on the floor and on the ceiling (LED) – Ceiling spotlights (LED) – Radio stereo/CD/MP3. Twin bed cabin bathroom Toilet with VACUUM FLUSH system – Wash-stand with Corian® top – Ceramic washbasin – Single-lever basin mixer tap – Cabinets with mirror – Shower curtain – Clothes rail and bathroom accessories – Opening porthole in stainless steel and curtain – 230 V electric outlet – LED ceiling spotlights and blower – Laminate-lined walls – Floor surface in non-slip transparent fiberglass. Guest/crew cabin Access to the cabin from the swimming platform through a watertight door – Sofa with table that folds and can be transformed into a bed – Additional upper bed – Opening porthole in stainless steel – 65-l fridge – Microwave oven – Toilet room access door – 230 V electric outlet–Ceiling spotlights (LED). Guest/crew cabin bathroom Toilet with VACUUM FLUSH system – Wash-stand with Corian® top – Ceramic washbasin – Single-lever basin mixer tap – Cabinet with mirror – Shower curtain – Clothes rail and bathroom accessories – Opening porthole in stainless steel with removable mosquito net and curtain – 230 V electric outlet – LED ceiling spotlights – Floor surface and shower tray in teak. Interiors decoration Furniture in natural wood (with glossy lacquered) – Walls in natural wood / Alcantara® – Corian® work-top in the kitchen and in the bathroom – Internal doors in natural or lacquered wood – Fiberglass floor covered in natural wood with parquet detail – Fabrics used: cotton / Alcantara® / genuine leather. Electrical installation Checking/monitoring of the on-board electrical installation using the Naviop-Powernav integrated system (can-bus) for the information about the accessories on board – Kohler 20 Kva soundproof generator with its own 100Ah battery, electrically-controlled battery switch and kit of silencers with immersed discharge system – 4 x 75Ah engine start-up batteries (for a total of 150Ah/24V), Optima series – Batteries for on-board services – 8 x 75Ah batteries (for a total of 300Ah/24V), Optima series – Automatic 80Amp battery charger – Automatic battery charger for 10Ah/12V generator battery – Control panel with magnetothermal protections on the various users and circuit breaker differentials – Shore power line outlets (2), 50Ah/each, with shore power line cable, electrical winder and remote control with manual touch – Galvanic isolators (2) – Switch on the generator/shore power line supply panel – Remote electrically-controlled services-engines battery switch – Manual battery switch for emergency engine start-up – 2 120Amp additional alternators for service batteries – Complete cathode protection for engines, tanks, seawater intakes, rudders, etc – Digital AC and DC current and voltage check – Bilge pump visual/acoustic (Naviop) alarm active – Engine room temperature detection – LCD digital electronic engine control panels with all instruments. Engine room Access to the engine room and fuel tank through hatches with service ladder – Floor surface in non-slip polymer for nautical use – Work bench with service chart holder and nautical tool box – Spare parts: set of wrenches and various tools that can be used for both engines – Complete thermal and acoustic insulation of the engine compartment and thermal insulation for the master cabin, crew cabin and fuel tanks – Engine installation on stainless steel anti-vibration supports – Engine compartment ventilation managed by the system with 2 sets of inlet/outlet fans – Engine exhaust gas system with stiff insulation (stainless steel/resin) – Surface of the water discharge system with silencers – Engine room light system – Safety valves on the seawater intakes – Fresh water connection for engine compartment washing – Inverter PTOs for manoeuvre propellers’ hydraulic operation – Electro-hydraulic control unit for power-assisted steering gear – Electrical pump for emptying the engine oil – Hydraulic control unit for gangplank and swimming platform. Engines/propulsion MAN D2862-V12-1400HP 24.24 litre capacity diesel engines (2) – Direct shaft with stainless steel axles, counter revolving propellers (5 blades) in AB2 alloy, semi-ducted–Balanced rudders in AB2 alloy – Hydraulic watertight system with self-centraline/self-orientating watertight bronze through-hull fitting – Electronic blade trim regulators (Humphree Interceptor Systems) – Hydraulic manoeuvre propellers, 14,9 Kw. Fuel system 2 insulated stainless steel tanks with a total capacity of about 3600 l approx. with inspection hatch – Double electronic system-controlled level – Fuel piping in flexible material, CE approved – Gates on the power line with solenoid valve control for immediate stop of the fuel – Large water separator fuel filters (2 for each engine). Fresh water system 3 stainless steel water tanks, each one with a total capacity of 770 l approx – 2 automatic autoclave pumps with filter – Capacity: 40 l/min each – 75-l water heater working with both 230V and heated by the engines with thermostatic valve – Antibacterial active carbon water filter (kitchen) – Scale preventer filter on the shore line – Pressure reducer for direct shore line water connection with by-pass for filling water tanks (pressurized water circuit) – Bow and stern showers with telescopic support mast – Fresh water intake in the engine room – Hot/cold water in every room and in the cockpit – 2 roll-up hoses with quickfit for a total of 40m, nozzle and fittings – Bow hose quickfit – Level indicator in the kitchen on the integrated control system. Sewage water system Sewage water tank in polyethylene with a capacity of about 277 l approx. – Electrical pump for tank emptying with discharge below the water line – Emergency electrical pump for tank emptying with discharge below the water line – Duct and suction plug from the bridge – General analogue level indicator and luminous visual indicator in every toilet. Grey water system 240 lt. approx. grey water tank in stainless steel – Electric pump for tank exhaust with outlet under the floating – Pipe and cap for suction from the deck – Level alarm (full alarm) on NAVIOP screen. Fire Extinguishing system Automatic 27-kg fire extinguisher in the engine room – Manual remote control for automatic fire extinguisher – Automatic stop module for engines, generator, ventilation in case of automatic fire extinguisher activation – Alarm signalling on the dashboard – 5 manual fire extinguishers in the staterooms/saloon – 2 manual fire extinguishers in the engine room. Bilge drainage system Bilge emptying is ensured by 8 electrical immersed pumps with level sensor that can also work manually from the dash board, distributed as follows – 1 at the stern – 1 in the crew cabin – 2 in the engine compartment – 4 in the cabin – Micro-suction pump with hose in engine room and cabin. Equipment supplied Cranchi® bag with instructions – User and maintenance manual – Fenders with lines(8) – Fender covers (8) – 22-dia. mooring lines of 15-m(4) and 20-m (1) – Boathooks (2) – Emergency kit – Clock, barometer, hygrometer, thermometer – Holder for lifebuoy.
- TV SAT/60 STV Raymarine Aerial without decoder Antifouling - black Tropical air conditioning 72.000BTU including 4th cabin Tropical air conditioning 72000BTU including 4th cabin with option diesel boiler heating Supplementary ensign staff (teak) n°2 shore power electric winder with remote control and manual touch - total lenght m.20 approx (each) Automatic coffee machine with shelf Cover for flybridge closing partial n°2 1000W stern winches with warping bells Hood for cockpit closing Nautical tool box Flybridge covers: dashboard - pilot seat - sun cushion - sofa Stern and bow suncushion covers + stern cockpit sofa Fender covers No.8 ATOS gliding trim tabs + BTOS dynamic stability control 130 l/h water maker with cabin control and fresh washing system Hydraulic stern propeller 17,4 KW, variable speed, with single independent pump on the engines Adjustable searchlight Stern master cabin refrigerator (l.42) Cockpit refrigerator (l.27) Third pilot station in the cockpit-port side Ice-maker with independent tank Electronic inverter for 24V TV Washer-dryer Dishwasher for 9 place settings Miele Second fold away bed in guest cabin/crew cabin Blinds for front/side windows Flybridge sliding bimini top: No.1 towards bow - No.1 towards stern 4,7m foldaway telescopic hydraulic gangway. Floor surface in solid teak Automatic sliding door for direct access to stringer “OPEN ARRAY” radar Super HD Digital 48 Nm Data receiver/transmitter AIS system class B (required VHF and Plotter/GPS) Bathroom towels (No.2 each bathroom - total No.8) Electric saloon table holder Teak Flybridge Solid teak coverings on bow and stringers Engine room cameras (No.2) and cockpit (No.1) Stern sun blind for cockpit Saloon side and cabins side+ horizontal curtains 27" LED TV in stern master cabin 19" LED TV in guest/crew cabin + DVD 19" LED TV in twin bed cabin + DVD 22" LED TV in VIP cabin + DVD Metal finishing for hull stripe, deck stripe, platform Night vision device Wine cellar (24 bottles) Mosquito net on hatch and portholes HD SAT TV with 4 receivers Custom Slate walls in showers and stone flooring in ensuites Wood flooring interior
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Loran Stavrou at 954.701.1282 or email him at Loran.Stavrou@ferrettigroup.com