This 41' Albemarle express was repowered in 2004 with C-12 Cats and only has 400 hours. This boat has an easy cruise of 28-30 knots, with top speeds of 35 knots. Due to the fresh power and low hours, this boat represents one of the best values in the Albemarle express market. International shipping quotes are available upon request.
- Total Power: 700 Cruising Speed: 30 KTS..
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 100
- The large open cockpit of the 41' Albemarle features a Release 130 class teak fighting chair with rocket launcher and transom fish box. There is a step up to the helm area which has wrap around seating with storage on the port and starboard side. There is a teak ladder back helm chair behind the custom teak helm pod with single lever controls. The companionway steps are on the port side of the helm. Below decks, there is teak and holly flooring throughout. The galley is on the port side across from the dinette. Forward of the dinette, there is a head on the port side with a large shower and sink. The queen sized master berth with storage below, is located forward. There is a cedar lined hanging closet and several storage drawers located in the master stateroom. There is a TV/VCR located in the master stateroom and salon areas.
- Northstar 961 XD 12" GPS/Plotter Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno FCV 292 color sounder Furuno GP 37 GPS (tower) Furuno RD-30 (tower) Jensen tuner/CD player with (2) Sony 10' external speakers Icom VHF (tower) ACR remote spotlight (tower) Simrad AP-22 autopilot (tower) Simrad AP-22 autopilot (helm) ACR remote spotlight Dytek ST 100 temp gauge Icom IC-M127 VHF Caterpillar ECM displays
- ENGINE ROOM
- This vessel is powered with 2004 model C-12 700 h.p. Caterpillar engines. (400 hours)
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rupp 36' double spreader outriggers Release teak fighting chair with rocket launcher Fresh and salt water wash downs Transom fish box Below deck fish box Autech electric teaser reels Below deck rod storage cabinet Maxwell power windlass Power center window Power windshield wipers Transom door Livewell and insulated drink box (port) Stainless sink and insulated bait/ drink storage Helm area tackle drawers (10) tower rod holders (4) flush mounted rod holders
- Recessed lighting Teak and holly sole Coolmatic refrigerator Corean sink and counter surfaces G.E. microwave / convection oven U-line icemaker Storage cabinets 110 v. outlets
- SALON / DINETTE
- U-shaped sleeper sofa with Corean dinette Magnavox 29" TV/VCR Teak and holly flooring Recessed lighting Flush mounted rod storeage cabinet Digital AC/heat controls
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen sized berth with storage below Overhead hatch Cedar lined hanging closet Magnavox TV/VCR Storeage drawers Recessed lighting Teak and holly sole Private head access
- Mirrored vanity Recessed lighting Corean sink with storage below Exhaust fan Vacu-flush head Large shower stall Ground fault 110 volt outlets
- Owner's personal items Fishing gear
- Additional comments
- This is a new listing. More info is on the way.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact: Peter Du Bose 252-725-3133, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org