WELL MAINTAINED HUNTER 306
"Miracle" is a nice example of the Hunter 306. You'll be very pleased with the roomness of this 30 footer. She is perfect for a weekend getaway yet comfortable for longer trips. Invite friends along - she has two sleeping cabins! She has always been well maintained and is ready for your inspection today. If you are looking for a boat is this size range, don't buy until you have a look at "Miracle".
- The Hunter 306 features a large vee berth forward, spacious salon with convertible dinette, comfortable nav station to starboard and a L-shaped galley to port. Aft of the companionway is a double athwart berth to starboard and a large combined head/shower is behind the nav station. The galley is equipped with a Force 10 2-burner propane stove top, icebox and SS sink with hot/cold water and includes stocked galley ware and dishes.
- Origo Force 10 stainless steel two burner propane stove 12v/110v top loading refrigerator Microwave Hot and cold pressure water
- 12v system with two 12v batteries Selector switch 12v breaker panel with volt meter and battery condition meter Protech model 1230 automatic battery charger 110v system with shore power cord and breaker panel
- Danforth binnacle compass ICOM M402 VHF Raymarine ST4000 autopilot Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed Garmin GPS map 440 GPS chart plotter Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo
- Jabsco marine head with 20 gallon holding tank/Y-valve/macerator pump out Manual and electric bilge pumps Wheel steering with brake 110v/heat exchanger hot water heater
- Deck & Cockpit
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits Double life lines with gates port and starboard Stainless steel hand rails Walk-through transom with swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Pulpit seats Stainless steel bow anchor roller Danforth anchor with chain and rode Bimini with stainless steel frame Cockpit cushions Propane bbq
- Sails & Rigging
- Fractional rig Anodized aluminum mast, boom and spreaders Mast stepped on deck Stainless steel standing rigging Four to one main sheet with traveler mounted on arch Two Lewmar #16 self tailing winches on cabin top Sails include full batten main with lazy jacks, and roller furling jib on roller furling gear
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listing Broker: Ed Ecker - email@example.com