- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
HERE'S YOUR "DREAM" BOAT!
This Hunter 36's is the perfect size boat for Coastal Cruising or for Island Hopping for a small family or a couple with frequent guests. "Dream" has always been very well maintained and is really to take you on the sailing adventures you have always dreamed about. Call today for more details about this nice mid size cruiser.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 36 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. Your benefit: better performance with less effort. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with instruments. Single lever control and fold down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight (settee converts to double berth when needed) plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- Two burner propane stove with oven Microwave oven Front loading 12v refrigerator Corian countertops Pressure water/ shower
- 12v system with three 12v batteries (new) Selector switch and 12v breaker panel with volt meter Protech 1240 automatic battery charger 110v system with breaker panel and shore power cord
- Raymarine ST 6000 Smartpilot autopilot Garmin GPS Map 545 ICOM IC M402 VHF with command mic Raymarine ST 60 depth sounder Antennas for VHF & GPS Sony AM/FM 5" flat screen TV Salon Speakers Danforth binnacle compass
- Yanmar three cylinder fresh water cooled 29 hp diesel Single lever engine controls on binnacle Engine instruments in cockpit include tach, and alarms Racor fuel filter Bronze raw water strainer Water life exhaust Two blade prop 16,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle air condioning Wheel steering w/ brake Jabsco marine head with holding tank and macerator pump out Manual and automatic electric bilge pumps 110v/heat exchanger hot water heater
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta anchor with 25' chain and 100' rode Anchor platform with stainless steel anchor rollers Bimini with stainless steel frame Cockpit cushions Binnacle guard & cockpit table Double life lines Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits Pulpit Seats Stainless steel stern mount swim ladder Walk-through transom with swim platform
- Sails & Rigging
- Fractional sloop rigged Anodized aluminum mast, booms and spreaders Mast stepped on keel Stainless steel standing rigging with double lower shrouds Four to one purchase main sheet with traveler in cockpit Two Lewmar #30 self tailing halyard winches on cabin top, two Lewmar #40 self tailing primary sheet winches In mast roller furling main (UK) and genoa on Furlex 200S roller furling gear Rigid vang
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listing Broker: Ed Ecker - email@example.com Click for more info