- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LPA - STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEST PRICED ALBIN 28' TOURNAMENT EXPRESS IN THE COUNTRY!
FRESH WATER KEPT SINCE 2002!! NEVER FISHED!!
ECONOMICAL - 3.5GPH CRUISING THE ICW!
YANMAR DIESEL ONLY 1276 HOURS!!
**Take a minute and read the full specs... She is nicely equipped! We look forward to showing you "NICE LIFE"!
- Main Cabin: Spacious area with 6'2" headroom with a U-shaped dinette. Lower the pedestal table and flip-up the backrest cushions to create a 6'3" long double berth. Storage is in a hanging locker to starboard, hullside cabinetry to port and starboard and on a shelf that wraps the back of the settee. Lots of fresh air and light through the 4 screen opening ports and an overhead hatch. A 6'2" guest double berth runs aft of the galley on the port side. The enclosed head is to starboard of the companionway. Here you will find the manual head, vanity, ss sink, shower and a mirrored medicine cabinet. Storage is in 2 cabinets under the counter and in a hullside cubby. Ample ventilation provided by 2 screened opening ports. Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat keeps everything cozy while dockside.
- Norcold refrigeration GloMate 1000 butane stove Samsung microwave oven S/S sink (2) Drawers Cubby Storage Under counter cabinet Hullside sliding door storage Drop-leaf food prep counter Pressure, heated water
- Raymarine ST5000+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60 depthsounder Raymarine RC530 chartplotter Chart chip covers North Carolina to Panama City FL. Raytheon RL70 24 mile radar Levogauge inclinometer Horizon VHF w/ DSC @ helm Ritchie 4" Compass Stereo w/ CD, salon & cockpit speakers Television w/ DVD player
- (1) 8D House battery (2013), (1) Group 27 - engine battery (2013) Automatic battery charger 12V Outlet @ helm Marinco 50' 30 amp power cord
- Deck & Cockpit
- Fortress FXII anchor w/ 100' chain & 100' rode Simpson Lawrence 600 electric windlass w/ deck and cockpit controls Hardtop over helm area S/S framed bimini for cockpit Radar arch Opening front and side cockpit windows (4) Storage lockers at stern Rod storage for 6 poles (4) Tackle drawers under helm and nav seats Windline Cable Holder (4) Life jackets Life-ring Boat hook Swim platform & ladder
- AquaCal 10K BTU reverse cycle AC (2) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps Vetus bow thruster Bennett trim tabs Racor fuel filter Gauges @ helm: fuel, oil pressure, voltage, temperature, hour meter & tachometer UltraFlex single lever controls Hydraulic steering wheel Manual head w/ Y-valve Well insulated engine box with cushioned seat Manual fire extinguisher
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- 3.5 Gallons per hr. cruising down the ICW! Need I say more? The Albin 28 TE reflects all the boat needed by most boaters out on the water. Comfortable, affordable, maintainable and most of all....FUN! She has been kept in FRESH WATER since 2002 and NEVER FISHED! Best priced 2002 anywhere! Boat has been maintained by Kevin McGary and serviced religiously All manuals and tech notes are on board Good compliment of spare parts on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER