- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***Mint Condition, Low Hours, Engine Warranty Until August 2015****
This is a beautiful example of a professionally maintained 2002 36 Sea Ray Sundancer that is truly in immaculate condition. Her 8.1 Mercury Marine engines are under warranty until August 2015.
Her owner has traded up to a new trawler, so this Sea Ray must go.
Call today to setup an appointment to see how beautiful she truly is.
- Alarms, Engine - Oil, Water & Transmission Oil Alarms, High-Water Bilge Compass Emergency Start System - Engines Gel-Coated Dash - Tan Horns (Concealed) - Dual Trumpet Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® Backlit w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Stainless Steel Bezels Engine Sync Fuel (2) Oil Pressure (2) Tachometers w/LCD Hourmeters (2) Voltmeters (2) Water Temperature (2) Panels, Instrument - High-Gloss Burl Panels, Switch (Backlit) - High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs Spotlight, 5" Remote-Controlled Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers & Dimmer Control Systems Monitor, Digital LCD - for Engine Diagnostics & Pump Monitoring
- Cockpit Features
- Beverage Holders (10) ? Carpet Liner, Snap-In ? Door, Cabin Entry - Acrylic? Door, Transom – Acrylic ? Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing? Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel ? Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated ? Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In ? Icemaker, 120V ? Lighting, Indirect? Outlet, 12V Accessory ?Outlet, 120V GFI Protected? Seating, Aft Bench (Removable) ?Seating, Aft-Facing w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base Seating, Companion Bench? w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base Seating, Helm - Bucket w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Armrests & Heavy-Duty Pedestal w/Slider, Swivel & Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting & Stainless Steel Grab Rails Steps, Boarding - Molded-In Storage, Side Panels Table, Cockpit w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Handrail, Trash Receptacle & Storage Cabinet
- Staterooms and Head
- Forward Stateroom Berth, Full-Size (Island Style) Door, Privacy - Sliding Pocket Hanging Locker w/Full-Length Mirrored Door - Port Hanging Locker w/Mirrored Door - Starboard Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Cabinets TV/VCR/Radio Combo, 13" w/Remote & Outlet for Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside Mid-Stateroom Curtain, Privacy w/Dedicated Storage Mirrored Bulkhead - Aft Portlights, Stainless Steel (1 - Opening) Seating, Conversation Pit - Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base Storage, Cabinets Head/Shower Door, Privacy - Access from Salon Head (VacuFlush®) ?Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass w/Shower Curved Acrylic Doors ?Power Vent, 12V? Storage, Medicine Cabinet w/Mirrored Door ?Vanity w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel-Coat, Sink, Single-Lever Grohe® Faucet & Corian® Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate Storage & Cutlery Insert Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner w/Corian® Cover Trash Receptacle
- Batteries (4) w/Trays, Battery Overcurrent Protection & Mounts Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/40 Amp/12V Inlet, TV Coax & Telephone w/Cords Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cords & Adapters Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Generator Remote Start w/Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter, Seacock & Seawater Strainer, 120V 7.0 kW WesterbekeTM Gas
- Air Conditioning
- Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System (16,000 BTU - 1.3-Ton) Custom Integral Vent System
- Water Systems
- Freshwater Washdown Spigot - Transom Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside Water Tank (55-Gallon)
- Waste System
- Head System (VacuFlush®) Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP & Head Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out (35-Gallon) Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic
- Engine Room
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic High-Water - (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Room, Gray Insulation, 2" w/Loaded Vinyl Barrier Lighting, 12V Steps, Engine Room Access - Diamond Plate
- Underwater Gear
- Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts, 1 1/2" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 19 Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders - Manganese-Bronze w/Stainless Steel Posts Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit Struts - Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- who have dreamed of owning a Sea Ray Sport Yacht but just haven?t been able to swing it, the 2002 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer makes it possible. She easily seats many friends, her cabin sleeps six, plus she has a full galley, two TV / VCR / radio combos, a wetbar, and a quiet step-down conversation area. Twin VD 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser gasoline V-drives provide the power.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.