- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Detroit Diesel 453
- Number of Engines
Her walkaround trunk cabin and fuel range makes her a practical extended cruiser. Cruising range in excess of 1,000 miles and a steady performer with her Naiad stabilizers. A MUST SEE if you're looking for a trawler.
Stabilized and Custom Flybridge Hardtop and Trac Vision
- Total Power: 136 Cruising Speed: 8k 6gals/hr
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms, settee sleeps 2 to accommodate 6 owners and guests.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward of the salon down 3 steps is a large V-berth with head to starboard with shower and a large walk-in closet to port. There is a spacious salon with lower helm to starboard and aft galley to port. The couch is starboard in the salon. Moving aft and down 3 steps is the master stateroom featuring a double berths with large walk-in closet to port and private head with shower to starboard.
- MASTER STATEROOM, Forward
- Head Shower Twin berth Vacuum flush heads in both cabin with freshwater
- MAIN SALON
- Carpeting (2)Chairs Table Sleeper sofa
- Icemaker U-Line refrigerator w/freezer Microwave oven Princess 3-burner stove Water heater Pressure freshwater system
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Woods Freeman 500 autopilot Azimuth electric compass (bridge) Datamarine depth sounder Hailer Furuno 1830 radar Horizon VHF radio (primary) Horizon VHF radio (secondary) Stereo Television Northstar 951 GPS Seatel television
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- (4) Batteries Automatic battery charger Upgraded to single 50A or (2) 30A electrical cable Northern Lights 8kW generator (new in 1999) 12V DC electrical cable 220V AC electrical cable TV & phone cables Custom electrical box for shore cables
- New Sunbrella enclosure on flybridge and bimini top on sundeck in 2004. Lazarette has walkdown ladder, emergency filler and space for an outboad; spare anchor and spare parts storage (which convey). Bow pulpit w/rails Coast Guard safety package Navigation lights Electric search light w/remote Swim platform Swim Ladder Electric windlass Hand rail covers Custom hardtop on flybridge
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (4) Automatic bilge pumps Automatic fire extinguishing system Fuel Filters Freshwater cooling system Engine fuel shut off valve Electric heater in all cabins Raw water sea strainer Naiad stabilizers Hydraulic steering Synchronizers Vacuum flush heads w/ f.w. Walker airseps (2) Pump house heaters iin engine & (1) in lazarette Spare props
- Dinghy w/engine, stained glass window, and name board. Owner's tools and personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For additional information, please contact PETE PETERS at our Virginia location.(757)723-0793 or call direct at 757-876-9227. http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Pete-Peters/