- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Fort Myers FL) This Rinker 310 Fiesta Vee is a full-featured family cruiser with style, upscale accommodations and performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whatever your cruising plans, this 31' Express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini tops fore and aft. There's full camper canvas with clear vinyl windows in like new condition. Seating includes a double-wide helm seat, port side wraparound companion lounge, and transom bench seat. Filler cushions have been stored inside and are like new. A starboard wet bar insures your guests are refreshed. The power engine hatch allows easy access to the engine compartment. A transom door leads to the extended swim platform with transom shower and fender storage. The walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck.
The carpeted salon has starboard galley with cherry cabinets, solid surface counter tops with electric cook top and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and an under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a u-shaped settee with dining table. Sleeping accommodations include forward queen berth and mid-cabin double berth. The enclosed head with shower is off the salon. A reverse cycle HAC unit maintains interior comfort.
This 31' Rinker is powered by twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.0L MPI engines with only 310 hours and Bravo III stern drives that provide sportcruiser performance. External connections allow engines to be flushed without them having to be running. Electronics include a Garmin GPSmap, VHF radio, and an AM/FM/CD stereo. A generator provides offshore electrical power. Boat has always been stored hi and dry under cover. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Rinker 310 Fiesta Vee.
- Forward Queen Berth Port Side Convertible Dinette Starboard Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with Shower Mid-cabin Double Berth
- Cherry Cabinets Ample Storage Solid Surface Counter Tops Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Built-in Microwave Oven Built-in Coffee Maker Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Cockpit & Helm
- Double-wide Helm Seat Wraparound Companion Lounge Transom Bench Seat Cockpit Wet Bar Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Camper Canvas with Clear Vinyl Windows in Like New Condition Cockpit Carpet
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 2006C CPS / Chart Plotter Compass VHF Radio AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Mounted Searchlight Anchor and Windlass Walk-through Windshield Power Engine Hatch Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 260-hp Mercruiser Engines Closed Cooling System External Freshwater Flush Connections Bravo III Outdrives Trim Tabs Reverse Cycle HAC Kohler Generator 30-amp Shore Power Three New Batteries Battery Charger 10-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.