- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Since commissioning this boat has had a boat manager and been professionally maintained. The boat has a new mainsail, 2 year old head sail and the teak and fiberglass are in excellent shape and well maintained. All new portholes. The boat is incredibly light and airy down below. The stove is 2 years old and all the plumbing hoses and holding tanks have been replaced. This boat smells like new. Upholstery and flooring are in good shape and the electronics were upgraded about 4 years ago. The engine has low hours for a 1998. You will not find a better cruising boat.
Farr Yacht Design, the world's foremost monohull yacht design firm has again combined forces with Beneteau to bring us the stunning Oceanis 461. It is Euro-styled all the way, and if you like that type of boat, this is a great one. It is a work of art to study the beautiful way the Beneteau design team sculpts and tools its decks.
With the weight of the Farr design office behind the shaping of the hull, we can be sure that this will be a good sailing boat.
The rig is stoutly stayed with babystay forward, swept spreaders and fore and aft lower shrouds.
This 461 comes with the highly desirable two cabin interior layout. The two-cabin layout has its galley tucked aft rather than stretched along the port side.
- Professionally Managed No Deferred Maintenance All NEW portlights and frames NO "Boat Smell" New Main Sail 2 Year old head sail New VHF All other electronics recently upgraded All safety equipment for racing Inflatable life raft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The concept and construction of the Oceanis 461 is directly linked to the Oceanis range experience. Owing much to her predecessors, whether in terms of her dimensions, the technology used, or aesthetic and practical choices, the Oceanis 461 fits perfectly into Beneteau's cruising range. Her long hull, designed by Bruce Farr and Associates, has great potential for impressive speed while giving that quiet, powerful sensation only felt on board true offshore cruising yachts. The structure of the Oceanis 461 is based on the same principles that have made such a success of the whole range; the bonded and laminated inner molding ensure the best possible spread of rigging and keel loads throughout the hull. Her rigging is also classic and efficient. A masthead furling genoa (drum on deck) guarantees the necessary power for an easy passage. The semi-full battened mainsail is equipped with lazy jacks, facilitating both furling and sail reduction when necessary. An optional furling mainsail is also offered. The deck layout reflects the spirit of comfort and efficiency that has prevailed in the Oceanis 461 from her conception: teak-capped bulwark for elegance and safety, electric windlass half recessed into the anchor well, large sunbathing area forward, uncluttered sidedecks with chainplates centered against the coachroof, and a teak deck option. The cockpit is easily accessible via a door in the transom which is also equipped with deep lockers. The wheel steering position has a full console, to which a large cockpit table with hinged flaps and icebox is joined. The Oceanis 461 is available in 4 cherrywood (teak as an option) accommodation layouts, arranged around the saloon. There are 7 opening deck hatches and 12 opening portholes. The galley has numerous baskets and lockers, a fridge - freezer in two compartments, and large independent head compartments (up to three depending on the layout selected).
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com