- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A Beautiful and Unique Sailboat
Some people believe that this is a Sparkman Stephens design, however, this beautiful Yacht was designed by John P. Fox Jr. They were built by Squadron Yachts in Providence, Rhode Island. The quality of the workmanship is very noticeable as soon as you step aboard. Once you go below and see her beautiful interior woodwork, you will realize that this is no ordinary “run of the mill” production boat. She has a gorgeous underbody with a modified, intragal keel which makes her good for cruising and good speed and maneuverability. Just standing at the dock she looks like a fast boat and a joy to sail. She has a fractional rig and all lines are led aft.
There were only three hulls made so, if unique is what you seek, this should be on your “A” list. Be sure to see Runaway Bay before you buy.
- As you enter, from the companionway you notice the fine woodwork and cane cabinet doors and realize this not your oridinary boat. The fine woodmanship is immediately noticeable. Starting forward is the owner’s cabin with plenty of storage and a small settee. The Head is immediately aft on the port side and includes a large Separate Shower - unique in a boat of this size . Moving aft is the main salon with settees on either side and a dinette table. Further aft to port is a very nice U-shaped galley with ample counter space and a built in cutting board storage slot. Across from the Galley is the Nav station with adjoining the aft guest cabin. One large opening hatch 9 metal opening hatches
- The galley is nice and convenient and attractive. The 3 burner stove and ample counter space make it a very functional area. The double sinks are near the center line, nice and deep, with a single lever faucet. There is also a fold down counter to give one more counter space if needed and even a removable dust pan built into the cabin sole. 3 burner CNG stove Adler Barbour 12v Refrigeration system 12 gal hot water heater Lots of storage space
- Raymarine ST 5000 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed Richie Compass
- Both 12v DC and 110v AC are available 30 amp shore power cord Battery charger 3 Group 25 Batteries Universal Medalist 32HP Diesel Engine with 303 hours
- 35# CQR anchor 20# Danforth anchor Pedestal Steering Four Dorade vents Bimini / Dodger BBQ Grill Honda 2 hp 4 Stroke Outboard motor
- Sails and Rigging
- All lines are led aft to the cockpit Hood Seafurl Roller furling Jib Main sail w Dutchman Flaking system 2) Barient 27 ST Primary winches Barient 23 ST winch 18 Barient coach roof winch Boomvang 2) 5 gang rope clutches
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.