- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 45
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2000 DONZI 32 ZF, On sale now, Pristine condition, Trailer stored, Twin Mercury Verado 4Strokes 250HP 450Hrs.
Options Include Garmin GPS, FishFinder, DepthFinder, Compass, Radar, Sounder, Forward Cushions, Full enclosure, VHF, Stereo, Spreader Lights, Electronic box, Trim Tabs, T-Top, Shore power, Livewell, Raw water washdown, Fresh water washdown, 4 Batteries, Perko Switch, Battery Charger. Boat has been kept dry and docked its entire life. Comes with triple axle trailer.
Recently had plugs and filters replaced along with vinyl redone, boat is very clean!!
In water ready sea trail.
Please Contact Rey Navarro at (305) 498-4627
- Electrical System:
- Batteries: (#) 4 Battery Parallel Switch OTHER ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DETAILS (4) 12 Volt Batteries
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor w/lines Danforth Anchor Covers & Curtains Cockpit Coast Guard Approved Safety Package Deck Material Fiberglass Deck Wash Down System Saltwater Docking Lights Transom Bow Life jackets and/or Life Rings: (#) 12 Navigation Lights Search Lights Spreader Lights Swim Platform Swim (Boarding) Ladder Windlass: Mfg/mdl Simson Lawrence Elec
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish Box Live Well Fish Gear & Tackle Transom Door Rod Holders (#) 12 OTHER FISHING EQUIPMENT: Rocket Launcher: Leaning Post with 4 Red Holders Five (5) built in coolers and one (1) Portable under leaning post. Tackle storage Compartments on Center Console Live Bait Well
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Auto Pilot Compass (#) Ritchie Size 5'' Direction Finder: Mfg/mdl Garmin Auto (ADF) Radar Radio mfg/Mdl Uniden Stereo VHF
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Auto Bilge Pump Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fire Extinguinshing System CO2 Fuel Shull Off Valve Engines Fume Detector Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System Steering Wheel
- Fiberglass White Hull White Decks Z- Tech Step Hull
- Trailer Description
- MFG Year 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further deatails and showing information please contact listing Broker Rey Navarro at (305) 498-4627 or via email: email@example.com