- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Forward Stateroom
- V-berth features access to anchor locker forward, double berth with filler cushion, opening overhead hatch, four drawers and storage beneath berth.
- “L” shaped galley forward to port Sink with hot and cold pressure water Three drawers and storage 2010 GE front loading refrigerator Two burner electric stovetop GE Microwave. Sofa aft of galley to port and sofa on aft starboard corner of salon
- Head features a 2012 Crown head with holding tank, medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, sink with hot and cold pressure water, shower wand, shower sump, opening port outboard, storage locker opposite.
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- 1999 Twin 300 hp 3116 Caterpillars w/ 2400hrs 2012 new motor mounts 2013 After cooler, heat exchanger and Transmission Coolers cleaned Racor filters for mains and generator Sea strainers for mains, generator and A/C Pump Starboard transmission has 200 hrs since new 8 KW Northern Lights Generator 2 Cruise Air A/C units, One reverse cycle 2012 Control Cables 2013 New Port water pump 2013 Generator water pump rebuild Tankless water heater 2012 Cutlass bearings 2010 New Props New shaft Port 2012 270 gallons fiberglass tank cleaned in 2012 2012 new fuel sensor 150 gallons of water Trim tabs 2010 Maxwell Windlass
- 2010 Ray Marine Autopilot Icom IC-M27 VHF 2012 SI TEX Sea Water Temp 2013 Furuno Radar 1715 24 mile Garmin 192C GPS Furuno FCV 582L Sounder Garmin 545 GPS map with Vision chip Icom IC M 302 VHF Pioneer Stereo w/ amp and speakers in salon, flybridge and cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.