- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Beautiful 2007 Meridian 341 Sedan Bridge is by far the best equipped 341 Meridian available.. The original owner installed the Custom Hard Top with Bridge A/C and Heat. They fully enclosed the bridge with the UPGRADED, Ridgid, EZ2CY Isinglas to keep the temperature comfortable. These customized options alone are valued at over $20,000. She is SUPER CLEAN, has very low hours and is far better priced to sell against her sister boats with more running hours and much less options. (PRICE REDUCED $16,000 FOR A QUICK SALE)
*THIS IS A MUST SEE BOAT IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION...Don't miss this opportunity!!
- Full Detailed Factory Specs
- Bridge 12V Breaker Panel 12V Outlet Beverage Holders Bimini Top Bottle & Wine Glass Storage Cabinet Fiberglass Radar Arch Helm & Seats Indirect Courtesy Lighting L-lounge Seat Rails Single Station Spotlight Windshield, Venturi Bridge Helm Adjustable Captain's Chair Audio & Visual High-water Bilge Alarm Northstar® Rule® Flush-Mounted Compass SmartCraft™ Instrumentation Tilt Wheel Wood-grain Dash Panel Cockpit 12V Courtesy Lighting Freshwater Washdown Hot & Cold Rain Shower Lazarette Access Hatches Molded Swim Platform Self-bailing Cockpit Ship's Bell Shore Water Connection Sliding Glass Door Staircase, Molded Transom Door Transom Storage Components and Equipment Attwood® Bilge Pumps (6) Holding Tank Integrated Vessel Control (IVC) Pressurized Water System Propeller Shafts PSS Water Heater Electrical 12V Dual Horn 12V Monitoring System 30 Amp Shorepower Outlets 40 amp Battery Smart Charger Batteries Battery Paralleling System Electrical Load Panel Navigation Lights Sacrificial Anode TV/Telephone Hook-up Engine T6.2L MPI Mercury® Horizon Inboards (320 hp) Engine Room 12V Overhead Lighting Bilge Access Ladder Freshwater Cooling Galley 110V GFI Outlets (2) 12V Lighting Karadon™ Solid-surface Countertops Microwave Natural Hardwood Flooring Norcold® Refrigerator/Freezer Recessed Cooktop Rolling Pantry Cabinet Solid Cherry Construction Guest Stateroom 110V GFI Outlet 12V Reading Lights Access to Additional Bilge Storage Cherry Wood Designer Fabrics Double Berth Hanging Locker Head 110V GFI Outlets (2) 12V Lighting Separate Stall Shower VacuFlush® Head System Vanity Cabinet Hull and Deck "Shoe box" Hull & Deck Joint 10" Mooring Cleats Anchor Roller Assembly & Anchor Line Locker Anti-fouling Bottom Paint Bonded, Tinted Windows Color-Coded, Custom Harnessed Wiring Deck Rails Diamond Non-Skid Hand-Laid Fiberglass Hatch Marine Core Construction Modular Construction Molded Swim Platform NMMA-Certified Opening Salon Windows Portlights Quick® Windlass Rub Rail Thermal & Acoustical Hull Insulation Through-hull Fittings TV/Telephone Outlet Underwater Exhaust Vinylester Skin Coat Windshield Master Stateroom 110V Outlet Cherry Wood Designer Fabrics Double Berth Hanging Lockers (2) Molded Fiberglass Liner Overhead Reading Lights (2) Toshiba 19" TV Mechanical Alarm High Engine Temperature & Low Engine Oil Pressure Audio Alarm Internal Sea Strainers Racor Steering Trim Tabs Salon 110V GFI Outlet 12V Courtesy Lights 19" LCD Stereo Television Carpet Custom Décor Pillow Designer Package Digital Tank Monitoring System Flexsteel™ Ultra® Leather L-lounge Double Incliner Molded Fiberglass Floor Liner Molded Fiberglass Head Liner Ship's Power Control Panel Ultra® Leather Lounge Window Curtains Underwater Gear Propeller Shafts PSS Rudders & Struts Through-Hulls Windshield and Canvas Windshield Windshield Covers
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising. This cruisability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers. And, like the rest of the Meridian Yachts 2007 fleet, she also offers standard underwater exhaust and a variety of available Northstar navigation and communications systems. The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Listing Agent to schedule an appointment! Peter Quintal (954) 817-5662 Peter@DenisonYachtSales.com