ILLNESS FORCES SALES
Filled with delightful surprises, this amazing aft cockpit boat combines exhilarating performance with accommodations you'd expect in a center cockpit.
Owner has continually kept this boat in tip-top condition.
New bottom Paint 9/13
New Prop Shaft and Cutlass Bearing 9/13
New Holding Tank 9/13
New Stem Head Fitting 9/13
- Surprise # 1:The aft cabin is huge and has a center-line queen size berth. You'll think you're in a center cockpit boat.
- Surprise # 2: It's called a C&C 37, however she is really 39'6" long and should be called a 40.
- Surprise # 3: You will never believe this is a 1989 model. The interior has all new cushions, new stainless steel ports and is in immaculate condition.
- Surprise # 4: The roomy head has a separate stall shower.
- Surprise # 5: The engine looks virtually new, only has about 300 hours and the engine compartment is shinny clean.
- Broker's Comments:
- Filled with delightful surprises, this amazing aft cockpit boat combines exhilerating performance with accommodations you'd expect in a center cockpit. Surprise #1 :The aft cabin is huge and has a center-line queen size berth. You'll think you're in a center cockpit boat. Surprise #2 : It's called a C&C 37, however she is really 39'6" long and should be called a 40. Surprise #3 : You will never believe this is a 1989 model. The interior has all new cushions, new stainless steel ports and is in immaculate condition. Surprise #4 : The roomy head has a separate stall shower. Surprise #5: The engine looks virtually new, only has about 300 hours and the engine compartment is shinny clean.
- Starting forward is the forward stateroom with overhead hatch. Teak staving on the sides adds a rich look as does the teak trim and bulkhead. There is a hanging locker to port and a second hanging locker to starboard along with a vanity with sink and mirror. The starboard portion of the bulkhead has a louvered door to enhance ventilation and can open to the salon if desired to add visual space to an already large living area. The salon has a straight settee to port and opposite is a Curved settee that converts to a double berth when required. A great looking teak table with two drop leaves surrounds the keel stepped mast. Next aft to port is one of the best laid-out navigation stations found on a boat this size. Opposite to Starboard is a well laid out galley with abundant storage and counter space. Directly across from the galley is very roomy modern and easy to clean head with a separate shower. One of the best features of this boat is the spacious aft stateroom that has a large center-line berth you'd only expect in a center cockpit boat. This stateroom has well ventilated and has a sitting area, hanging locker and storage yet still has an openness that will surprise you.
- Raymarine Depthsounder at Helm Raymarine Speedometer Log at Helm Raymarine Wind speed and direction at Helm Raymarine Radar Raymarine Autopilot at Helm Garman GPS-152 at Nav Station Horizon Standard VHF at Nav Station Kenyon Navigator Speed/Log at Nav Station Kenyon Navsounder Sounder at Nav Station Icom IC-707 Ham Radio EPIRB
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Kabota/Universal Diesel (New 2006) 300 Hours Spectra Watermaker 6.5 gal per hour Air conditioning - Marine Air 16,000 btu Refrigerator - Frigaboat Force Ten 3 burner Stove w/oven (New 2010) Solar panel - 4 Seiman 75 watt Electric windlass Extensive spare parts inventory
- Fully battened mainsail - With Stack pack Genoa - Quantum 2011 140% Cruising Spinnaker
- Deck Equipment
- The decks are fiberglass with stainless steel bow and stern pulpits. There are stanchions with double life lines and two boarding gates. There is a walk through transom with swim ladder. A cockpit shower is installed for the convenience of swimmers. A Large aluminum framed bimini covers the cockpit and holds the rack of solor panels and radar dome. A seperate dodger covers the compaion wat hatch. Valise style Liferaft Avon 9' Hard bottom Dinghy Mercury 2 stroke Outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.