- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the Classic Buddy Davis 47. Huge Bow with the Carolina Flare that you expect. Powered by twin 8v92 Detroits, this is the galley up, two stateroom layout with the Master head forward. Transom door, Large in-deck cockpit fishbox with freezer plates and livewell. Built in Bait prep center and tackle storage locker. Custom Etched glass salon door is backlit at night, Very Cool! Roomy salon, U-shaped galley Up with day head/shower at the bottom of the steps. Center console style helm with pop-up electronics display, loads of bridge seating and storage.
- Teak covering boards and cockpit coaming pads combined with the nice, wide gunwhales to create a comfortable cockpit with non-skid deck, HUGE, in-deck fish box has freezer plates inside and a circular livewell built in. There is a transom door, Fresh and Raw water washdown, plus connections for dockside fresh water, horizontal gaff storage is located in enclosed compartments along each side of the cockpit. There is a mounting plate in the cockpit floor, suitable for a 130 pound class fighting chair. Forward in the cockpit are Bait Prep and Tackle storage centers, the ladder to the bridge, and a teak step that opens to allow for engine room access. Triple Spreader outriggers and a center rigger are included, as are two downrigger mounts.
- Salon & Galley
- The salon door features a custom etched glass panel that is backlit at night and very attractive. Inside of the roomy salon is an L-shaped leather sofa along the stbd side. There is storage space beneath the sofa for fishing rods and additional items. Along the port side of the salon is a small sofa. The galley is located forward on the salon level. This is a U-shaped galley with lots of counter space. A teak and Holly floor graces the galley area. There is a Jenn-Air 2 burner stove with grill, Emerson Stainless Steel Microwave oven, Large Stainless steel sink, and Sub Zero under counter refrigerator/freezer located here. There is lots of additoinal storage located in the cabinets above the counter. Forward on the Salon level is a Sylvania 19 inch HDTV with a Sony DVD player, as well as an AM/FM/CD/Cass stereo. Across from the galley on the stbd side of the salon is another counter and storage space with an additional Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer. Large windows along either side of the cabin house provide lots of natural light into the salon space.
- Lower level Cabin
- GUEST HEAD/SHOWER : Down 5 steps into the lower level of the vessel, the guest head and shower is located along the Stbd side. This features an Electric Flushing toilet with sink and vanity, a seperate stand-up shower with bi-fold shower door is located forward is this room. GUEST STATEROOM: Across the hall along the port side is the Guest Stateroom. With Criss-crossed bunks, large tackle/storage cabinet and a Chest of drawers and mirror. There is a 12 inch Panasonic located in this room. MASTER STATEROOM: The Master stateroom is forward and features an Island Queen with the headboard along the port side of the boat. There is a built-in night stand on either side of the bed. A controller for the second zone of heating/cooling is here, as are additional racks for stand-up rod storage. A cedar lined hanging locker, small counter and space for a wall mounted TV is across on the stbd side of the room. MASTER HEAD/SHOWER: Forward in the hull is the Master Head, with electric flushing toilet, sink and vanity and storage cabinet below. The Shower is all the way forward and is a cleaver use of space, making this shower suprisingly roomy. A bi-fold door closes this space when desired.
- Flying Bridge
- The large flying bridge features a center console styled helm with pop-up electronics box. There are two Todd teak ladder back pedestal chairs for the Capt and Mate. Electronics Include: Simrad AP24 Autopilot Lowrance GlobalMap 7200e Garmin 4212 GPSMap, with 2kw Transducer and Sat Weather input Single Lever Controls Teak Helm Pod West Marine AM/FM/CD stereo for Bridge Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Furuno FCV 292 fishfinder, with 1kw transducer Furuno 72 mile Radar with 4' Open Array antenna Anchor Windlass
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- located offsite. This Classic 47 Davis is located offsite. Please call for a boarding Appointment. We are very experienced in International Sales and Shipping, International Inquiries are always welcome.