- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Moody Blue" is a Bristol Condition performance racer / cruiser. Her owner has spared nothing to keep the boat in top condition. Fine woodwork, varnished, with white bulkheads, make for a beautiful interior. Winner of many trophies (PHRF 132) in So California, this is a yacht with a pedigree to be proud of.
This is an INCREDIBLY NICE BOAT!!!
- Total Power: 18
- Fuel: 15 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 15
- Accommodations for six. Double forepeak berth. Port and starboard aft quarter berths. L shaped dinette with drop leaf table to port. Main salon starboard is settee seat/berth. Navigation / chart table aft on port side. Galley aft to starboard. Head with vanity forward to port. Hanging locker to starboard. Interior is finely crafted and functional, and all surfaces and fixtures are well maintained and in excellent condition. "Moody Blue" shows original pride of workmanship from North Coast Yachts in Alameda, CA as well as the owners pride in ownership.
- CNG stove / oven w/2 tanks SS sink with foot pump Top loading ice box
- 2 Bulkhead mounted compasses VHF radio Signet Knot / Depth / Log Std Horizon Wind angle/speed Garmin 176C GPS Hand Bearing compass Raymarine ST2000 Autopilot (tiller) Stereo with Cockpit speakers
- 12vdc and 110vac systems Two Batteries (170ah) Shorepower and Electric Battery Charger
- 7/8 Fractional rig, keel stepped painted. Solid boom kicker. End boom sheeting with traveler in cockpit. All halyards lead to cabin top at cockpit. Seven winches on deck. Two Lewmar 40 ST primary winches Harken Roller-Furling, and running rigging. Hull LP painted in 2003. Anchor, chain, and rode Sails Main UK 2010 Main (99) 155% (99) 140% (01) .6oz (01) 155% Reacher (03) 135% furling jib
- Additional Equipment
- Cockpit cushions Canvas covers MOM man-overboard recovery
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why list or buy with Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving boaters and yachters for almost 60 years Multiple locations to serve you 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht