- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 390 Express Cruiser is considered to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. This boat is very clean. She has been lovingly maintained by the current owner. Inside her expansive two-stateroom interior, she has a queen berth forward and a combined galley & breakfast bar facing the curved settee and salon. The guest stateroom is unique- it is separated from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead; slide it away and convert the bunk berths into a sofa and the area becomes part of the main salon. Outside, the spacious cockpit provides seating for as many as eight passengers.
- This Sea Ray has a huge, open and airy interior- perfect for very comfortable cruising or entertaining. She boasts a large galley with full size refrigerator/freezer and two separate sleeping cabins. Sleeps 6 comfortably Convertible dinette Shore water Vacu Flush head Separate shower in head Reverse cycle heat and Air conditioning Red Dot type heater w/ ducts throughout 26' TV with Satellite dish AM/FM CD stereo Interior = blue/grey & teak Central Vacuum system
- Double stainless steel sink Hot water heater 3 burner electric stove w/ oven Convection Microwave Large cubic inch AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Exhaust Fan Coffee Maker
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen bed Vacu Flush Head Separate Shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Bunks that covert to a couch Opens to main Salon
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- 40 lb. Danforth w/ 50' chain 150' rode Electric Windlass with dash controls Fenders w/ lines Full canvas enclosed cockpit w/ drop curtains, sleeves & hatch covers Docking lines Bottom paint Swim platform Transom door 2 windshield wipers 2 bilge pumps
- Electronics & Navigation Gear
- VHF Furuno fish/depth/plotter (LS 6000) Furuno radar Stylish radar arch Compass Trim tabs Furuno GPS
- Electrical Systems
- 30 amp shore power w/ cord and Adaptors 8.5KW Westerbeke generator-280 hrs. AC/DC electrical panel Built in battery charger 4 batteries Isolator switch Fire suppression system Radar arch
- Broker's Comments
- This boat has a large salon and is in excellent shape. You will also find the engine room to be easy to access for maintenance.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.