The Mainship 34 Pilot is a popular Downeast style lobster yacht that offers tremendous value and operating economy achieving nearly 2 mpg at her low cruise speed of 14 knots. This lightly used northern vessel has a sea kindly hull design with a full keel and grounding protection. Powered by an ultra-reliable low hour Yanmar diesel with a spotless survey. Her bow thruster and windlass make for easy docking and anchoring. With loads of storage, this Pilot 34 is a capable cruiser or picnic boat. Her multi-boat owner wants her sold and will consider all offers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the transom door, there is a spacious cockpit. One step up is the bridge with seating for 8 and helm to port. A centerline companionway leads down to the salon, with a dinette to starboard. The galley is to port with the head aft. Forward is the master stateroom.
- Main Salon
- Hunter green leather interior Fold down settee converts to a double berth Flat screen AC/DC TV 2 hatches and 4 opening ports Head is aft of salon with VacuFlush system, holding tank, sink and shower
- Propane stove Refrigerator/Freezer Sink H/C water Microwave Coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- Large V berth with filler 1 hatch 2 opening ports Cedar lined hanging closets
- Port and starboard 2 person forward facing seats Port and starboard 2 person rear facing seats Transom door Swim platform Easy engine room access Aftermarket hardtop with Eisenglass enclosure 360 degree visibility Aluminum and glass forward windscreen Forward bow rail
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon system including: RL70 GPS/Radar combo ST60 Trident display 300 Autopilot with upgraded control head Ray 210 VHF Compass Remote windlass control
- Heart inverter 2000W Heart Interface Link 2000 Controller 2 G27 house batteries 1 4D starting battery Shore power 30A
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LY 350 HP, 850 hours, recent clean survey ZF 280 transmission 4 Blade 25 x 28 bronze propeller Water heater Hydraulic steering Windlass- Lewmar new 2011 with 300 feet of rode and Bruce anchor Bow thruster- Side Power
- Broker's Comments
- This popular family cruiser offers lots of carefree fun for the dollar! The aftermarket hardtop offers greatly improved visibility over the factory design. The inverter system gives silent electrical power without the hammering of a generator. This simple powerboat is easy to run and easy to maintain. Her multi-boat owner will consider all offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.