- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- caterpillar 3126
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OF $25,000
Boat is being cruised back to Florida to be sold but available for showing en route.
Begin Your Epic Adventure on an Offshore 48 Cockpit Motor Yacht.
Lavishly updated in 2008, this 48 Offshore, is priced to sell. A perfect island cruiser, her semi-displacement hull offers a great ride while maintaining an economic 14-16 knot cruise. Her major updates include, Caterpillar 1000hr engine service, all new marine electronics, a fully Awl gripped, Flag Blue hull (completed Nov.'08), refinished cabin and sole throughout, and a variety of mechanical and cosmetic updates.
Offshore Yachts have long been known for their high quality and having the "softest ride on the water." The hull design features a generous beam and a modified V design to produce a vessel that will get on plane quickly and knife cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range.
A long shallow keel, low profile, low center of gravity and substantial displacement result in a gentle easy motion, directional stability and excellent all-around boat handling characteristics in virtually any sea conditions. Offshore Yachts are built with solid hand laid structural fiberglass below the waterline and laminated with end grain Baltek balsa coring above the waterline. an amazingly strong hull-to-deck joint combines with a structural upper rub rail to give the offshore unparalleled strength.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Offshore 48 Yachtfisher possesses a solid hand-laminated fiberglass hull with epoxy barrier coat that is warranted by the shipyard for five years; its design features a generous beam and finely veed and deep forefoot that gradually tapers to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range. The craft's standard exterior includes two tone non-skid decks as well as window frames, doors and hatches made of gelcoated fiberglass so they can't corrode like aluminum or rot like wood. Moreover, the cockpit contains a fresh water shower in a molded FRP cabinet . Below deck, the 48 features quality hand-rubbed, satin finish Burmese teak cabinetry, and teak and holly sole throughout. The salon, staterooms, heads, and galley are built with the attention to detail that Offshore has been known for since 1948.
- Broker's Comments:
- Begin your Adventure in the islands. Currently located in St Thomas, explore the beautiful blue Caribbean where there is no sales tax! Offshore Yachts have long been known for their high quality and having the "softest ride on the water." The hull designed by Bill Crealock, features a generous beam and a modified V design to produce a vessel that will get on plane quickly and knife cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range. A long shallow keel, low profile, low center of gravity and substantial displacement result in a gentle easy motion, directional stability and excellent all-around boat handling characteristics in virtually any sea conditions. Offshore Yachts are built with solid hand laid structural fiberglass below the waterline and laminated with end grain Baltek balsa coring above the waterline. an amazingly strong hull-to-deck joint combines with a structural upper rub rail to give the Offshore 48 unparalleled strength.
- Master Stateroom
- The Aft Owner's Stateroom has a centerline queen-sized berth with ultrasuede headboard and innerspring mattress. The entire stateroom is beautifully decorated with teak interior, custom bed linens, custom window coverings, lighted cedar-lined full hanging lockers, lots of drawer units and lighted vanity/dressing table. Great atmosphere can be created with cove lighting, stereo system, and entertainment unit. There is door access to the main salon and cockpit for convenience and safety. There is an intercom phone located on starboard side of berth. Master Head has a separate shower stall, vacu-flush head, and large dressing area with vanity sink and storage.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Forward Guest stateroom has a teak interior, lighted teak lockers and drawers, queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress, custom bed linens, and lighted, mirrored dressing vanity, and innercom system.
- Main Salon
- Wide-open salon is spacious, beautiful and great for entertaining. Beautiful L-settee in cream ultra-suede converts into a berth for addtional guests. Custom Hi-lo table expands out for dining convenience. The main salon also has a custom teak bar cabinet with glass and bottle holders and a U-line ice maker; as well as a complete stereo entertainment center. Entertainment Center features Toshiba Flatscreen with Bose Surround Sound TV, VHS DVD and MP3. The main salon also has a serving bar overlooking the down-galley. LOWER HELM STATION: Located in Main Salon with duplicate electronics, including bow thruster control. Deck doors located port and starboard leading to the wide walk-ways to bow and aft deck.
- Galley is Down with aboundant light from the above salon windows. Norcold refridgerator/freezer Princess three burner cooktop w/cover Sharp carosel microwave Teak trimmed cabinets and drawers Laminate countertop with double stainless sinks, hot & cold freshwater Under cabinet lighting Breakfast bar with two stools??????????????????????????? ???
- In November, 2008, "Dakota Spirit" was pulled, received a complete bottom job and new painted hullside. She was taken down to the gel, every minor imperfection faired, primed, and three coats of Awlgrip Flag Blue were sprayed and buffe Walk around companionway with stainless rails, hawse pipes and cleats Starboard side cabin (slider)door Aft cockpit, with teak gunwale, cockpit controls, cockpit shower (with hot water -nice after snorkling), transom door, swim platform with stainless swim ladder Bow pulpit with anchor roller windlass controls Flybridge, centerline helm seat, "L" lounge to port with dinette, starboard side bench seat opposite bimini with full enclosure Canvas covers for helm and all flybridge seating Aft deck, hardtop with covered dingy (10'6" Rib with 15hp Yamaha)and davit above, aft deck plexiglass wing doors, salon entry door, dining table with 4 chairs and wet bar.
- A complete update of the flybridge electronics were completed in December of 2007. Fybridge: Furuno 1934 10.4 Navnet, GPS plotter with 4kw 3.5' open array radar Icom M504 VHF, 2 new Comrod 16' antennas Raymarine 650 auto pilot Raymarine Tridata depth/speed Ritchie 5" compass Lower Helm station (salon): Furuno 1720 GPS/plotter Raymarine 210VHF Standard Marine single side band Raymarine Tridata Auto pilot remote
- Electrical and Mechanical
- (2)50amp shore power inlets Northern Lights 12 kw generator, with 1400hrs. (4)8D and (1)27series batteries Reverse cycle AC/heat (3 zones) Ice Maker Splendid washer/dryer (2008) Breakered electrical system Inverter for entertainment system Lewmar 70amp battery charger Maxwell 2200 windlass Spectra water maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you. \