- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Magnum 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“The Cottage” is a single owner fresh water boat located in Suttons Bay, MI. If you’re looking for a like new express cruiser in the mid 30 foot range you must see this boat! And only 82 hours on the engines!
The 32 Sundancer is just the right blend of style, comfort and performance. Below decks, the interior is brightly lit and completely open. The salon settee converts to a double berth, an island berth is forward and the stateroom aft off the companionway steps doubles as a secondary conversation area. Curtains separate both areas from the main salon for privacy.
The cockpit layout is arranged with U-shaped seating aft for four, a stylish dual helm seat with flip-up bolster, and a full wet bar.
- Vessel Highlights
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics Sirius satellite receiver with antenna Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with electronic interface modules Large extended swim platform –sculpted to look like an integral part of the hull Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop and refrigerator Large electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room Wide bench style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters Large galley countertop with storage above and below Dual shift and throttle controls
- 22” Wide/flatscreen TV Clarion stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD & Sirius Satellite receiver, MP3 port, 6-disc CD changer, amplifier, speakers, and digital cockpit remote control Seating, crescent –shaped sofa w/ storage below Filler Cushion to convert dinette to sleeper lounge Table, Dinette w/ designate storage Lighting, 12V Storage, gunwale cabinets
- Countertop, molded fiberglass w/ granite colored gel coat, sink, faucet, & corian sink cover Handrail, stainless steel Microwave Coffee maker Refrigerator, dual voltage 120V/12V Range, 120V recessed two-burner w/ corian cover Trash receptacle Power Vent, 12V Storage, upper & lower w/ designated plate and glass storage
- Forward/Master Cabin
- Full sized island style berth with storage below Privacy curtain Hanging locker Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Storage, gunwale cabinets Flatscreen TV – Sharp 15”
- Mid Cabin
- Privacy curtain Mirrored bulkhead Seating, conversation pit – converts Storage
- Hand rail, stainless steel Vacuflush toilet Mirror Power vent, 12V Shower – enclosed, full fiberglass w/ curtain Storage, medicine cabinet w/ mirrored door Vanity w/ sink, faucet & storage below
- Remote control to stereo with speakers Seating, helm/companion w/ dual flip up bolsters Seating, U-shaped – aft w/ fiberglass storage base Steps, boarding – molded in Overhead lighting Table, cockpit w/ sun pad filler cushions Wet bar w/ corian countertop sink, stainless steel faucet and handrail storage Cockpit refrigerator Bimini Top Black canvas Cockpit Cover Beverage holders Transom door
- Alarm, high water, bilge Alarms, engine – oil & water (audible) Emergency start system – engines Instrument panel Shift and throttle controls SmartCraft Diagnostics: * Instrumentation – custom Sea ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 multi-gauges (2) w/ low-glare blue night lighting & chrome bezels (includes: fuel level, oil pressure, voltmeter, water temperature) * Smartcraft System Speedometer (includes: air & water temperature, combined fuel level range, GPS interface, troll control) *SmartCraft System Tachometers – (2) (includes: depth, engine alarms, hour meters, fuel consumptions/usage Hydraulic steering Tilted/adjustable steering wheel Switch pads, illuminated weather proof electronic with ISO symbols & dimmer control Remote Spotlight
- VHF Radio Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter/Radar Compass
- Electrical System
- Battery charger/converter 120V/60 cycle Battery switch, dual Battery trays w/ mounts Breaker panels, waterproof Galvanic isolator Panel - DC main breaker Panel - Main distribution – AC Panel –Main distribution – DC Shore Power, 30 Amp 120V/60 cycle with 50’ cord TV/Phone inlet w/ TV antenna & TV shore cord
- Engine Room
- Bilge pump, 12V automatic Bilge pumps, 12V automatic, high-water (1 bilge, 1 cabin) Blowers, 12V bilge (2) Under water exhaust Fire suppression system – automatic w/ manual pull Gel coated engine room Lighting 12V Remote oil filters
- Water System
- Fresh water wash down spigot Pressure water system w/ 12V pump Cockpit shower, hot and cold Water heater, 120V 6-gallon Dockside water inlet
- Windlass System
- Anchor, galvanized Anchor chute, stainless steel Anchor rope storage w/ hatch Windlass, rope/chain w/ foot switches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht