- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
April 2014 Complete "Out of Water" Survey Available to Qualified Buyers
"RHAPSODY" has it all - PRICE, PERFORMANCE, CONDITION
and most important... VALUE!
PRICE REDUCED $5,000 - Owner say's "IT'S TIME TO SELL!"
Sellers are on board completing her "spring" updating... Fresh bottom paint, hull & deck buffed and waxed, brightwork freshened, all details attended to.. She's never looked better!!
Mason sailboats have always brought out the romantic adventurer in sailors. Because of their sheer beauty, and because they are built to sail around the world, Masons appeal not only to those with an appreciation of fine traditional lines, but also to those with ambitious cruising plans. This combination of high aesthetic values and offshore capabilities has been tremendously successful; over 300 Masons have been built to date. Mason are synonymous with beautiful, handcrafted interiors, impeccable gelcoat, and meticulously finished stainless steel hardware. Their beauty is further enhanced and demonstrated by how well they sail on and off the wind, maximizing sailing performance right up to the point of NOT sacrificing cruising comfort.
- From the Bow - Guest Stateroom: through solid teak door to cabin with double berth offset to port. Berth is expandable with the additional cushion provided. Dressing seat w/ storage under, hanging locker, drawer and cabinetry under berth, full length shelf to starboard, 9 lockers, fiddled cubby storage, 12V fan, overhead hatch w/ teak framed screen, 2 opening portlights w/ screens, access to chain locker full forward. Guest Head: Has private entries from the guest stateroom as well as the salon, vanity with S/S sink, 4 lockers, mirrored medicine cabinet, NEW Jabsco head, shower, pressure and manual water. Starboard Salon: Settee to starboard is upholstered in beautiful leather. This settee can be converted to bunk berths if needed. Here you will find a bureau with 3 drawer and two cabinets, 4 lockers with open fiddled storage between and storage lockers behind the cushions. ALL of the leather cushions have tasteful covers to protect them from the elements (or careless Captains!) Portside Salon: Solid teak dining table surrounded by beautiful leather cushions, 4 cabinets with open fiddled shelving between, traditional brass trawler lamp over the table provides evening atmosphere and gives the salon a warm, cozy feel. A huge overhead hatch with screen provides ample ventilation when combined with her additional 4 hatches and 10 opening ports (all screened). Wine storage compartment under the settee plus hullside storage. A brass clock and barometer grace the aft bulkhead. Nav Station: Properly located at the starboard base of the companionway with easy access to the helm. She has a flip top chart table, dedicated nav seat, 3 drawers, storage locker, electrical panel, teak faced panel for additional electronics, 12v fan, charting tools, weather monitor and a chart light. Master Stateroom: Enter to port through a sliding solid teak privacy door. Queen berth is hullside with overhead storage, bureau with mirror over, hanging locker, 2 cabinets under berth, open cubby storage, teak staving hull (throughout the boat), two cabinets, 2 stainless ports with screens and a screened overhead hatch. The adjacent ensuite head is entered thru a bi-fold door and has a vanity with S/S sink, mirror, NEW Groco Model K head, pressure and foot-pump water, 4 lockers. Companionway: Five steps up to cockpit. Adjacent to the steps are 4 storage cubby's, a storage locker, a hanging locker and a trash compartment. Engine Room: The placement of the engine is beneath the cabin sole of the main salon. If viewed from the side profile, it should be noted that the prop shaft is parallel with the yacht's waterline. The prop is deep and the thrust is directly out of the stern providing very efficient operation. The boat motors well and is very maneuverable during docking due to the effect of the deep prop blast directly against the large rudder. Another notable feature of the shaft is that torque pull when reversing is almost non-existent. Engine noise level is kept to a minimum due to the sound deadening effect of the heavily insulated cabin sole. Engine access is exceptional.
- Hull: Hand laid to Lloyds 100 A1 specifications. Initial laminates are Vinylester resin. Hull has 10 full length longitudal stringers. Deck: Deck to hull joint is 3M 5200, lamianted and through bolted. Teak decks have been well cared for, never scrubbed with harsh chemicals, no missing bungs or crazed thiokol seaks. Deck plug available for review.
- Stonecold 12v (top & front loading)w/ separate refrigerator/freezer compartments - digital temp controls Regal (gimbaled) 3 burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler Seaward microwave oven Double S/S sink Dry storage locker Two overhead cabinets opening to galley and salon Two storage shelves over refrigeration (6) Cabinets, (3) Drawers Under stove pot & pan storage Extended countertop Stove safety bar w/ harness Stainless overhead at stove Xintex propane monitor LED lighting
- Raymarine 7000 Autopilot w/ remote Garmin 5212 Touch Screen Radar & Chartplotter - Updated with 2012 software. G2 Vision chipfrom South Florida throughout the Bahamas Furuno GPS navigator B&G & Garmin - wind, depth, speed & direction ICOM 700 PRO SSB w/ full embedded grounding plate ICOM 504 w/ DSC RAM MIC @ Helm Panasonic TV TV antenna amplifier Pioneer CD/AM/FM stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers Wired for cable TV
- 8 AGM house batteries & 1 engine start deep cycle sealed lead acid battery Heart 3000 watt inverter/charger AC/DC Electrical panel Battery combiner Honda 2000 gas generator w/ only 50 hrs. Emergency battery paralleling system NEW 100 amp alternator (2013) NEW Regulator (2013) Imbedded grounding plate in hull for SSB Two spare alternators - 100 amp and 55 amp 12V outlet at nav station KISS High output wind generator 17 Interior lights Nightlights throughout the cabin 50' 30 amp Marinco cables to a 30 to 50 connector 50 amp shore power connector
- Yanmar 55 HP with 4518 well cared for hours Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle system (2) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Racor fuel filters Forward head w/ Y-valve and Henderson manual pump Aft head overboard only Max Prop - 3 blade (2) Fuel gauges plus all tanks have sounding rods & starboard fuel tank has a sight gauge Xintex propane fume detector Reverso OP4 oil transfer pump Spare 3 blade fixed bronze prop (2) fire extinguishers
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 60# Bruce w/ 300' 3/8 chain, 45# CQR, Danforth lunch hook Maxwell 1000 electric windlass w/ foot control & remote Bimini & Dodger with 2 connectors - 1 clear, 1 Sunbrella, 6 side curtains for sun shade and rain protection Dodger has front & side handrails Companionway has hatchboards, plexiglass filler and teak framed screen Cockpit cushions Cockpit table and drink holder (5) Polished S/S Dorades w/ adjustable interior openings (10) Stainless steel ports w/ screens (6) Hatches w/ teak framed screens (4) Hatch covers Mainsail cover OB motor lift Mast pulpits (2) Deck prisms (2) Fishing rod holders Flag & staff w/ custom S/S mount Swim ladder Fenders & lines (1) Man overboard module Lifesling system Horseshoe buoy (3) ABC Fire extinguishers Stainless Steel lifelines (2010) Bosun's chair Emergency tiller (6) Life jackets Coastal Valise 2 man liferaft (Needs certification) Rubrail w/ bronze striker Bronze striker on toerail forward of rubrail Ditch bag complete with emergency watermaker Salt water washdown at bow Mahogany boat pole with brass end hook Winter storage emt framework Ships bell Fishing Rod Holder
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten main, 100% Genoa, Spinnaker (with MPS and all necessary rigging), staysail Sails are original but in very good, serviceable condition - cleaned & evaluated by North Sails 2011 Lazy jacks on main Harken roller furling staysail and genoa Harken Batt-car system on main mast (8) Lewmar ST primaries Boom brake system Running backstays Original standing rigging system but evaluated 4" Spinnaker pole is stored and adjustable on the mast Inclinometer Lined mainsail cover Spare full battened main Cable cutters Lewmar Ocean series winches: 56 ST (upgraded), 40ST secondaries (upgraded), 30ST Mainsheet, 40ST Main Halyard (upgraded), 16ST Staysail halyard, 16ST Reefing Spare main with batt car receivers
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Since you've now read the complete specs you don't need me to tell you what an exceptional yacht "Rhapsody" is. She shows "as written" and her best pictures match her "reality". She represents the best Mason 44 currently available under $200k and is sure to please the most discriminating Captain and his Admiral as well. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce "Rhapsody" to you today. Mason 44 factory manual All equipment manuals and tech notes Fresh Brightwork 1/14 Blue hull is in good to very good condition Good spares inventory for lengthy Bahamas cruising
- Personal gear, books, binoculars, tools, artwork, ship's clock and barometer
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - firstname.lastname@example.org