- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Hunter 410 has come on the market due to a change in plans. She has low hours and comes equipped with a lot of outfitting equipment. Generator and engine just had service and new bottom paint was applied 8/'13. Price reduced 10/'13! Bring offers!
- Ballast: 7100 # Displacement: 20200 #
- Total Power: 50 Hp. Serviced 8/'13.
- Fuel: 50 USG Fresh Water: 145 USG Holding: 45 USG
- Beginning first forward is the forward head with a built in fiberglass pan liner diverter type shower and Corian counter tops. Next aft is the forward stateroom with a double berth to stbd. with storage under. The partitions, cabinetry, and trim are Teak veneered. There are hanging lockers and shelves to port. The sole is Teak and Holly plywood as throughout and the headliner is a molded plastic unit. Next aft is the salon with a bench settee to port and a "U" shaped dinette to stbd.. The dinette table drops down to form a large bunk. There are shelves outboard. The interior is light and airy due to many hatches and ports. The navigation station is to port aft facing forward with the electric panel outboard. The galley is stbd. aft open to the salon and Nav. station. There is a door to outboard aft in the galley into the aft stateroom. The engine compartment is on the centerline aft of the galley under the cockpit. The engine has access on the front and back via removable steps and panel. The aft head is to port across from the galley with the door opening to the companionway to aft. The aft stateroom is next aft under the cockpit with a thwartship double bunk with storage outboard. The lazarets are next aft. The entire interior is in good condition with no water staining or damaged wood. The soft goods are in good condition with normal wear and tear. Spring loaded blinds for larger deck hatches. Custom fitted sheets for aft mattress. Cabin side pleated blinds. Custom Portland Boat Mattress in aft stateroom (1 year old). 2 West Marine 120 volt dehumidifiers.
- The galley has a Grunert 12 volt electric holding plate type raw water cooled top loading freezer and top and front loading reefer box outboard. There is a double stainless steel sink and Corian counter tops. The gimballed stainless steel stove/oven is a three burner Seaward Princess with sea rails. A 12 volt propane solenoid valve is fitted with the switch panel in the galley. There is also a microwave oven. Magma stainless steel cookware set is included. Goldstar microwave oven built in. Bake pans and skillets included. Magnetic knife holder. Edge Star IP210 120 volt portable ice maker.
- Yanmar 50 Hp engine and Kanzaki KM4A gear with low hours. Morse type single lever controls. Engine instruments mounted on inside of cockpit arch. Dripless type propeller shaft seal. Tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure gauge, and coolant temp. meter in cockpit in panel on inside of arch. Racor fuel/water separator for main engine. Single lever Morse type controls on helm pedestal.
- 12 volts D.C. and 120 volts A.C. with split buss A.C. system. D.C. power suplied by 1 x 1000 MCA 12 volt lead acid battery, single 4D 1000 CCA lead acid 12 volt battery, or engine alternator. A.C. power supplied by 2 x 120 volt/30 amp shorepower connections on stern, Xantrex Freedom Marine 10 inverter, or Northern Lights 6 Kw 120 volt generator with 327 hours (just serviced 8/'13). Marine Air Systems raw water cooled reverse cycle air conditioning with digital controls. Main electric panel with analog metering for D.C. voltage with battery seclector switch, D.C. ammeter, A.C. volt meter and A.C. ammeter with busss selector switch. Northern Lights generator start/stop panel with hour counter at nav. station. Xantrex Freedom Marine 10 inverter/charger with digital status meter at nav. station. Rotary battery shut off switches. Reversed polarity indicator for shorepower system. 12 volt cigarette lighter outlet on main electric panel. Sound sheild for generator mounted in stbd. lazaret.
- 2 x manual Jabsco toilets (new 2010) with separate Duracast holding tanks with independent holding tank 12 volt macerator pumps. 12 volt Shureflo water pressure pump (new) and shore water pressure connection. 3 water tanks with selector manifold. Jabsco 12 volt macerator pumps for each (2) holding tank. Water pressure pump suction strainer. Attwood 12 volt shower sump pumps in enclosed sumps (2). Attwood 12 volt galley sink sump pump. 120 volt or engine heated water heater. Vinyl water tubing. VDO 12 volt water tank level gauges at nav. station. Wema LED fuel tank level indicator at Nav. station.
- Recently upgraded electronics. Hummingbird VHF 255 DSC radiotelephone. Raytheon ST6000+ autohelm autopilot. Raytheon Autohelm speed log. Infinity stereo speakers in cockpit. Trek portable digital TV antenna. Icom floating IC-M36 VHF walkie talky with charger base. Raymarine C120 with Flexmount Scan Strut swivel mount. Raytheon Autohelm didital depth instrument. Raytheon ST60 wind instrument. Seaworthy stereo speakers in salon forward. Kenwood HTS-300MR Sirius satellite radio and CD player. Raymarine E92130 18 mile digital radar new in box.
- HULL & DECK
- Standard 410 with gelcoated hull and deck with textured nonskid. Fiberglass arch over cockpit. Just hauled and new bottom paint in Aug. 2013. Recessed anchor windlass well with new (1/'11) Lewmar reversing vertical capstan and wildcat line/chain windlass with foot switches on fore deck. Bronze ball valves on below waterline through hull fittngs. Sunbrella Bimini top, grill cover, winch covers,and helm pedestal cover. Magma stainless steel grill on stern rail. Closed cell foam vinyl "skin" (like waterski vests) C Cushions brand cockpit cushions. 3/8" chain and 5/8" nylon rode with 30 Kg Bruce anchor (all new never used). Hot and cold deck shower at stern. Folding "Star Board" cockpit tables. Helm pedestal with instrument pod on top. Richie Powerdamp magnetic compass.
- SPARS & RIGGING
- B & R rig with stainless steel rod lower back support stuts. All running rigging lead to cockpit. Profurl line drive jib furler. Harken cabin top lead blocks. 2 x Lewmar # 48 3 speed ST stainless steel winches. 1 x Lewmar #44 3 speed ST stainless steel electric winch. Reconditioned (by Sail Care) fully battened mainsail. Standard roller furling jib. Zspars mast base turning blocks. Schaeffer turning blocks. 1 x Lewmar #44 3 speed SL stainless steel winch. Main sheet traveler car hauls lead to inside of arch at helm. Sunbrella main sail cover.
- SAFETY GEAR
- Whale Gusher hand bilge pump in cockpit with suction from keel sump. Kidde Carbon Monoxide alarm in galley. Rule 1500 GPH 12 volt submersible manual/automatic bilge pump in keel sump. Emergency tiller and rudder head access plate in deck. 2 x II B:C hand portable fire extinguishers. Propane locker to stbd. aft in cockpit with aluminum cylinder, drain to exterior, regulator, isolator valve, and 12 volt solenoid shut off valve.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.