- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Volvo FWC Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "CRUISERS"
THIS BOAT IS THE EXCITING AND COMFORTABLE "320 EXPRESS" PROUDLY BUILT BY CRUISERS MARINE CORP.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 300 HOURS AND 320 H.P. EACH.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, SPOTLIGHT, WINDLASS, POP UP CLEATS, SWIM PLATFORM, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, COMPLETE HEAD, WET BAR, TV/VCR UNIT, AM FM CD STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER, REFRIGERATOR AT THE WET BAR, WALK THRU WINDSHIELD AND SO MUCH MORE.
If you are looking for a well bred family cruiser with a small investment than this boat should fit your needs.
Built on a conventional modified V hull with an integral swim platform, the floorplan of the 320 is arranged with a convertible settee in the aft lounge area which is very open to the salon.
Curtains separate the fore and aft sleeping areas from the salon and cabin headroom is about 6' 4" which is excellent.
Topside, a windshield walk through provides access to the bow.
The ancor is deployed thourgh a chute and a double sunpad with a molded headrest is fitted on the foredeck.
For engine access, the aft deck swings up on a pair of rams to expose the motors.
She is a beautiful boat and a trip to see this boat will not be a wasted one.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON AREA LARGE AFT DECK WITH FULL ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM WALK THRU WINDSHIELD THIS BOAT HAS "INBOARD" POWER
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR GARMIN GPS MAP 3006C COLOR HORIZON QUEST 25 WATT VHF MARINE RADIO DEPTH FINDER CLARION XMD3 AM/FM/CD PLAYER
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR BIMINI WITH FULL ENCLOSURE COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK LIGHTING BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR RECESSED ANCHOR ROLLER WINDLASS DECK SWITCHES POP UP CLEATS TV JACK FENDER HOLDERS
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER
- ELECTRIC HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER VANITY
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH SUB WOOFER COCKPIT COAMING WET BAR WITH REFRIGERATOR COURTESY LIGHTING THIS BOAT HAS "INBOARD" POWER AND SO MUCH MORE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.