- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With MerCruiser 6.2 L, generator, and heat/air conditioning, this nicely equipped Meridian is equipped for fun cruising. Her layout is very conducive to entertaining and her staterooms provide great comfort for four. She has a roomy head with a stall shower, a well sorted flybridge with great seating, and an uncluttered cockpit for more entertaining space or fishing. ACT ll HAS BOW & STERN THRUSTERS
COME SEE THIS CAREFULLY MAINTAINED VESSEL TODAY!
- March 2014
- ~ Over $7,000 spent ~ New Bottom Paint and Zincs Replace Dripless Seals New Spark Plugs Go through engine – Transmission – Alignment Shaft – Seals – Generator Clean and Paint Engines Check all hose clamps and replace old ones Ensure fuel gauges Free all through hull valves Check exercise bow and stern thrusters And more
- Manufacturer's Provided Description
- The Meridian 341 is the perfect blend of style and substance. A modern profile is complemented by thoughtful extras onboard. A solid cherry wood interior adds a special elegance. A large entertainment center in the salon is perfect when gathering with friends. Standard Karadon countertops in the galley are both striking and durable. Two large staterooms leave you plenty of space at day's end to stretch out and rest with ease.
- Air conditioning Heating Hot water Electric head - Vacuum Flush Head
- 2 Burner Range Fridge/Freezer Great Cabinet Storage Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Corian Countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Inner Spring Mattress Under Berth Storage Hanging Locker Overhead Hatch with Screen Opening Ports (2) Overhead and Directional Lighting Settee Dual Voltage TV Vacuflush Head with Macerator, Y Valve, 38 Gallon Holding Tank and, Overboard Discharge Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink Stall Shower Opening Port Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Companionway Entry Double Berth Under Main Salon Hanging Locker Opening Port Overhead and Directional Lighting
- Ice Maker on Aft Deck Windlass Molded Cockpit Steps To Bridge Stern Thruster Bow Thruster Searchlight Cockpit Enclosure Bridge Enclosure Swim Platform w/ Ladder Swim Shower Cockpit Lazarette Generator Access and Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- BOW & STERN THRUSTERS Depthsounder Compass GPS - Raymarine RL80 VHF Radar - Raymarine TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Shore power inlet Generator - Kohler 7.3kw in Sound Shield Electrical Circuit: 110V 2- Zone Marine Air - Air Conditioning/Reverse Heat Battery Charger Electric bilge pump
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 6.L Kohler Generator 7.3KW Hot Water Heater Battery Charger Bow and Stern Thrusters Halon Fire System * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.