MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
Serious seller says Bring Offers.
Giant Killer! The Soverel 33 is arguably one of the best all time PHRF boats. Adrenaline is optimized with 145% genoa's, penalty spinnaker pole, and larger kites, rating 90 in the WLIS. She is ready to win races, with a current and extensive sail inventory,a proffessionally faired bottom in 2011, and lots of other recent upgrades. Adrenaline is clean and ready to continue collecting the silver.
- UK Carbon tape drive gold powerhead mainsail – Excellent North 3DL 680 black medium #1, 145% - Excellent UK tape drive #3, 105% - Fair UK Matrix AP spinnaker – Very good UK Matrix VMG spinnaker – Fair 155% light genoa - One Design Legal UK jib top 1.5 oz. runner chute / Short pole .75 oz. reaching chute / Short pole .75 oz. runner chute / Short Pole Staysail Delivery sails - Two UK tape drive mains, 145% genoa, 133% genoa, blade Other miscellaneous delivery sails
- Electronics / Navigation
- Nexus system NX brain and speed, wind and multi XL displays on a cabin top mounting bar and a remote control/display at the nav station. The masthead is a twin fin transducer GPS antenna mounted on the stern rail a The brain outputs NMEA information Panasonic Toughbook laptop with Nexus software and Cap’n navigation West Marine fixed mount VHF with DCS and weather alerts and a masthead antenna Garmin GPSmap76 handheld GPS. music system Tiller-master auto helm 2 bulkhead mounted compasses Masthead Windex
- Rod Rigging - Replaced 2004 Harken Carbo Foil - 2012 Runners, checks and backstay are all Dynema (Samson Amsteel) Sheets, guys and halyards are high-tech line. Tylaska T8 snap shackles. Garhauer rigid boom vang Harken or Lewmar blocks at critical areas Gross and fine main sheet attached to traveler
- Safety Equipment
- 2 fire extinguishers 6 vest PFDs 2 throwable cussions horseshoe buoy man-overboard pole and strobe Flares Radar Reflector Life sling (needs new bag)
- Misc. Equipment
- cooler cushions for cabin berths and quarter-berths aluminum pipe berth for bow 6 winch handles sheet bags winch handle bags storage bag at helm two anchors pare halyards medicine cabinet with mirror misc. lines spare blocks.
- Engine / Mechanical
- 9.9 HP Honda powered sail drive Saildrive 280 6 gal. portable fuel tank 1 gallon for race days. The deck plates and vent are still in place if you wanted to go back to a permanent tank Tasco bilge pump portable hand pump deck mounted manual bulge pump
- Galley / Head
- , gimbaled propane 1-pot burner portable head mounted below for weight reduction deck plates and vent are still in place if you wanted to go back to a permanent head and holding tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.