GO EXPLORE THE COAST WITH THIS 24' BAYLINER CRUISER!!
ECONOMICAL TO BUY, RUN & MAINTAIN!
This Bayliner 2455 Ciera has all you need for weekend cruising or fishing and makes for a great starter boat for the first time captain.This is a very nice, clean, well looked after and low engine hours Bayliner 2455 - the kind of boat you can have a lot of fun with, without too much expense. Economical to buy, run and maintain, the Bayliner 2455 has an excellent reputation for the enjoyment per dollar factor. Nicely laid out and well equipped - you will instantly fall in love with this beauty. She is powered by a single MerCruiser Engine 5.0 liter and it is rated at a 12 person or 1600 lbs. capacity. The aft deck is set up with a helm seat, lounge and fold up back seat with a transom door and swim platform. The interior has two berths which can sleep four people. There is also a full galley and a private head.
TRAILER IS INCLUDED IN PURCHASE!
- Forward V berth Removable dinette Double size mid berth Enclosed head with sink and Jabsco head Sony AM/FM/CD Interior 6" two way speakers
- Stainless steel sink PUR water filter Origo microwave Origo refrigerator Origo 2500 E alcohal / electric stove
- 110v / 35 amp shore power inlet Breaker panel 12v & 110v systems 1-2-All-Off battery switch Two group 24 batteries 12v interior lighting
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon fish finder Raytheon VHF Ritchie compass Trim tabs
- Mercruiser 5.0 Mercruiser Alpha One outdrive MSD Gardian engine flush system
- Deck Equipment
- Bimini top Canvas cockpit cover Cockpit shower 13lb Fluke style anchor Stainless steel dive ladder Five stainless steel deck cleats Three stainless steel rod holders Two 6.5" exterior speakers Folding transom seat Helm seat Cockpit lounge seat with swing back Cockpit table
- Additional Information
- TRAILER IS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE!
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.