- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to market, this Tiara 31 Open is turn key and ready to go. A terrific layout, she is equally well suited for fishing or cruising. Roomy interior with private stateroom, full size dinette, compact galley and will sleep four comfortably.
Large cockpit has room for several anglers without bumping elbows. This boat has a wide walk around for easy access up to the bow and has a custom transom door installed which looks factory. Good engine accessibility powered by an electric engine hatch provide access to the fresh water cooled Crusader 7.4 litre engines which can comfortably cruise you around 22 MPH with and reach a top speed in the low 30's.
Known by many to be one of the best express boats built, this Tiara is down on our docks and available for your viewing.
- The galley is located along the portside of the main salon followed by the enclosed head compartment. The forward stateroom features a double berth Overhead hatch Shelf storage and 2 drawers Storage under the berth Hanging locker Vanity compartment with mirror The main salon features a u-shaped convertible dinette to starboard Underberth storage compartments Storage behind backrests Hanging locker 2 overhead hatches Teak/Holly cabin sole flooring Teak companionway steps and stainless steel grabrail
- Galley & Head Compartment
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator Micowave Deep stainless steel sink 2 dish lockers and 2 utensil drawers Marine Head Vanity compartments, molded oval sink and mirror Molded floor with sump pump
- Helm & Electronics
- The helm is located to starboard, note the following features. Icom M-127 VHF Ritchie 5" compass Dual engine controls with VDO gauges Furuno 1731 Mark III radar Hydraulic steering with 20" destroyer wheel Two Firebuoy 1301 Halon systems Bennett trimtabs Simrad CP32 GPS chart plotter Deck lights 2500 Watt Inverter
- The master circuit breaker switch panel for 12 volts and 110 volts is located in the main salon on the starboard aft bulkhead. True Charge 20 amp battery charger Parallel switch at helm for starting Battery Pararell Switches 6 Marine Batteries (two starting and four - 6 volt for inverter) 110V/12v Systems with breakers
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin 454 cid. Crusader inboards with 1108 original hours. Accessed by manual lift center hatch or twin power lift hatches over the main engines for superb engine room access. Borg Warner transmissions with straight drives 1"1/2 SS drive shafts 5 batteries 2 bilge pumps 30 amp 50 ft. shorepower cord Perko raw water strainers Bronze seacocks Closed cooling systems for main engines and generator
- Deck & Hull
- Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, anti blister water barrier layer, handlaid fiberglass with AME 4000 epoxy resin and Contourkore end-grain balsa sandwich construction. Fiberglass stringers integrated to hull S.S. rubrail One piece 1" welded S.S. bow rail Molded bow pulpit Recessed trim tabs FBG swim platform and ladder Acrylic companionway hatch and teak door 6 mooring cleats 4 rod holders Double pilot seat with storage under Double back to back passenger seats with storage under Welded aluminum windschield with manually adjusted vent 144 square ft. self-draining cockpit Custom transom door 6 rocket launchers Twin aluminum fuel tanks
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.