- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This gorgeous boat would make a perfect tender to a larger vessel.
This one of a kind tunnel-stern launch is based off the William Atkin's Rescue Minor design. The builder added extra tumblehome to the stern, wheel steering, and beautiful teak decks to produce a boat that is truly a masterpiece. She was built from mahogany, ipe, teak and marine ply. She was then laminated with epoxy and multiple layers of 6 oz fiberglass cloth to produce a completely moisture resistant hull.
Bar Hopper is powered by an inboard Yanmar 20 HP Diesel with only 85 hours. She planes quickly and easily and handles like a dream. She draws only 6" of water while underway and sips fuel at 0.6 gals/hr @ 14 knots.
A single axle trailer is included.
- Design Information
- The original version of "Rescue Minor" was designed for the United States Navy as a shallow draft rescue boat for downed pilots in the Pacific theater during WWII. The builder retained the original design for all wetted surfaces, but customized the vessel above the water line.
- Additional Information
- Custom spray hood/ dodger Custom bimini top Single axle trailer All bronze hardware Bronze rubrail Teak decks and floors Flag blue hull painted with Epifanes topside paint Gull-wing engine access Varnished transom Bottom paint Custom teak flag pole with anchor light Running lights Courtesy lights Automatic bilge pump Vinyl seating Anchor storage
- 2006 20HP Yanmar 3 blade bronze prop PSS shaft seal 11.5 gallon fuel tank Fuel consumption 0.6 gals/hr @ 14 knots 270 mile range
- Brokers Remarks
- This vessel is gorgeous and was built to last. Her builder spared no expense in choosing top quality materials for her construction. Her tunnel-stern makes her perfectly suited for shallow water bays and bayous, but her beefy construction and design make her excellent in rough water. She has won several first place awards at the Perdido Wooden Boat Festival in Josephine Alabama over the past few years. Come take a look at her. You will not be disappointed!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.