- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
UNIQUE BOAT - GREAT PRICE!
The Freedom 35 was first introduced in 1992 by David Pedrick. This New England built sailboat certainly has the design features of a quality built sailboat. One of the design features of this model is how clean and uncluttered the deck is. The carbon fiber, free standing mast eliminates the shrouds, the backstay, chainplates and associated gear. The mast is tapered which also helps to eliminate weight aloft while under sail. The side decks are wide for easier maneuverability and no shrouds to deal with while on deck. Her sail plan is powered with a very large full battened mainsail and a 100% self tacking jib. The Freedom 35 can be easily single handed but has enough cockpit area for a crew. Either way she is a real pleasure to sail.
- The Freedom 35 has a very accommodating interior for it's size. Forward is the vee berth with insert that sleeps two with hanging locker to port and starboard. A large deck hatch and opening ports allow for plenty of ventilation. The mast is located in the vee berth to give the main salon a larger feel. The main salon has an "L" shaped settee to port which converts to a berth. Mounted on the main bulkhead is a two leaf stow away table that will accommodate (4) to (6) people. The main salon starboard settee can be used for a single berth. The galley is just aft of the main salon with a large refrigeration icebox and separate freezer compartment and deep stainless steel sinks. The chart table is starboard of the galley. Aft of the chart table is the head with a separate shower stall and an electric toilet. Aft of the galley is the roomy aft stateroom which is a double berth that is athwartships. The interior cushions were replaced in July 2010 and the interior teak and cherry was refinished September 2010.
- Force 10 (2) burner propane stove with oven and broiler Large ice box with (2) separate compartments Microwave built into cabinet Hot and cold pressure water (2) deep stainless steel sinks
- 6 gallon water heater intergrated with engine Electric salt water toilet NEW 2010 Bass AC and DC electrical panel Electric bilge pump GFI protected outlets Inverter Battery charger 30 amp shore power cord
- Sails and Deck
- Teak side decks All running rigging run aft to cockpit Large full battened mainsail Mainsail cover (NEW January 2012) 100% jib on Schaefer furling system Harken electric main halyard winch Lazy jacks Edson Destroyer steering wheel w/cover Electric windlass in anchor locker Harken primary winches in cockpit (11) stainless steel opening ports w/screens (4) opening deck hatches (2) deck skylights Dodger and bimini (NEW August 2012) Cockpit cushions Stainless double anchor roller Rigid boom vang led aft Harken traveler (2) Harken self tailing two speed winches Lewmar rope clutches Emergency tiller Transom swim ladder Manual bilge pump Coast Guard safety package
- Yanmar 27 hp. diesel engine 1150 hr's (located under port salon settee) Dripless shaft seal 12 volt windlass in anchor locker Racor fuel filter Groco sea strainer 16000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning (NEW August 2011) 12 volt DC refrigeration (NEW March 2012)
- Flat screen television (NEW March 2012) Depth sounder Wind direction and wind speed Autopilot Plotter/GPS VHF radio Stereo
- Brokers Comments
- The Freedom 35 is a well built, cruising sailboat which can easily be handled by a non-athletic couple or single handed. The interior layout can accommodate two couples or a family out cruising for a couple of weeks. The simplicity of the rig provides for a very uncluttered deck and excellent sailing performance. The rig is high tech and supports a far more powerful sail plan. Freedom Yachts and David Pedrick have created one of the best 35' sailboats to date.
- Dinghy, outboard motor and all personal effects.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brad McClelland Cell 941-957-8627 Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. Click for more info