- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2-litre (320-hp) V-Drive Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS LIGHTLY USED 2007 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 6.2-litre 320-hp Gas Engine's w/V-Drive Inboards and only 130 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Trim Interior, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, LCD Television, Windlass Anchor, Kohler Generator (6-Hours), Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar/GPS/Chartplotter w/Satellite Weather, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Transom Seat, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner purchased / launched boat new in 2008. Inside heated winter stored. Professionally maintained / serviced since new.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish family express delivers impressive blend of luxury-class amenities, cutting-edge design. Extremely well-finished interior with high-gloss cabinetry, Ultraleather seating is arranged with mid-cabin lounge open to salon. Cockpit wet bar has room for optional built-in grill. Innovative foldaway transom seat faces aft adding versatility to swim platform. Note sporty dash layout, walk-through windshield. MerCruiser 300hp V-drive engines cruise at 25-26 knots (30+ top).
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space. In addition, this beauty comes with Sirius satellite radio and 6-months of activation.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker w/Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin (Lounge and or Full Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Cherry Trim Interior LCD Television
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent / Exhaust Fan Refrigerator w/Freezer & Stand-Alone Ice-Box Stove (Electric) Microewave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter & Satellite Weather AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Satellite Radio
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler Generator (6-Hours) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Opening Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen -- (2) Sky-Light Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Windlass Anchor Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Rear-Facing Transom Seat (Fold-Away) Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bottom Paint Professionally Serviced Since New Inside Heated Winter Stored Sale Includes Original Owners Manuals ORIGINAL OWNER PURCHASED / LAUNCED NEW IN 2008 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.