- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
1997 Eliminator Daytona 28 CAT, Twin 454 Cubic Inch Mercruisers, 625 HP each updated/converted by Tyler Crockett Marine and MPH Motorsports. Freshwater only, Full Hydraulic steering. XR Lower Drives, Stereo with 6 Disc CD Changer and 2 Amps. Cockpit cover and full sided mooring cover, Livorsi GPS Speedo, Hustler Trailer with new tires and brakes. Engine upgrades include Brodix Aluminum Heads, Weiand Superchargers, Dana Headers, Eikert remote Thermostatic Oil Filters, Isky Roller Hydraulic Cams. Will GPS at 101 MPH with Herring 5 blade props and 98 MPH with standard 30 inch 4 blade. More pictures and info available.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Eliminator 28 Daytona has a big-water appetite and the performance to back it up. Single or twin engine applications are recommended.
- Equipment List
- Eliminator 28 Daytona STD Features - Equipment: - Five-Color Gel Coat - Bilge Pumps (3) - Blowers (2) - Powdercoated Gauge Bezels - Custom Steering Wheel w- Powdercoated Hub - Instruments (I-O Only): Tach, Oil, Water, Fuel, Volt and Trim - Custom Color Coordinated Upholstery and 40 oz. Carpet - Ski Locker - Swim Step - Running Lights - Speedo - Deck Cleats (4)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Theres a reason why we call our website Export American , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht export for 20 years. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, the best choice will always be to Export American. www.ExportAmerican.com Please contact Robert Stanley 404-583-7893 or firstname.lastname@example.org