- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC Rebuilt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a well maintained sport yacht with fresh engines. She is a very capable and comfortable cruising yacht featuring a 2 Stateroom, split-level interior with full galley, breakfast bar, head and shower. There is a very large fly-bridge bridge with wrap-around lounge and spectacular views, while the 7' cockpit offers recreational fishing capability. Two re-manufactured long blocks installed with less than 100 hours and fresh water cooling! New fly-bridge enclosure and Bimini.Shows very well!
Price reduced $10,000 June 2013. New boat on the way!
- This boat is designed to have the feel of a boat twice its size! The split-level interior has an airy salon with a table and settee that converts for overflow guests, a barrel chair, an ice-maker, and a breakfast bar with two stools. Entertainment is provided by a 13" Panasonic TV/VCR, a Clarion Midro AM/FM/Cassette Stereo w/remote and a Clarion 5-disc CD changer. There is a breakfast bar forward, then down 2 steps is a full galley with all of the modern features. The forward stateroom has a queen size bed on the center-line and a roomy head with separate shower stall. There is a guest stateroom on the port-side featuring a double berth. The interior is finished with carpeting with runners, hanging lockers, drawer and cabinet storage, window blinds, 12V lighting, and 110v outlets are throughout. The cabins each have privacy doors and the forward stateroom has a 13" Panasonic TV/VCR, converter box, and private access to the head with shower, sink, vanity and mirror.
- 3-Burner Electric Stove Microwave Refrigerator w/freezer (2010) Coffee maker Solid surface counters Sink w/hot & cold pressure water Exhaust vent
- Garmin 130 GPS Depth Sounder VHF Clarion M100R AM-FM-Cassette Player Clarion 5 Disc CD Changer
- 12 & 110 Volt Systems Westerbeke Genset w/720 hours (4) Batteries w/Switch Smart Battery Charger (2008) (2) Shore Cords
- Windlass w/remote Ground tackle Spotlight w/remote Bimini top 4-side Flybridge Enclosure Hatch & Helm covers Swim platform w/ladder Transom door Transom shower Rear cockpit seating Fresh water washdown Radar arch Bow pulpit Rod holders Exterior window covers
- 310HP MerCruiser remanufacured long blocks with less than 80 hours; fresh water cooling systems, Stainless risers inspected and new gaskets 2013. 18 x 20 3-blade props 2-Unit Air Conditioning Fire suppression system Trim Tabs Tilt wheel steering Engine synchronizer Water Heater (2010) Bilge Pumps & Blowers Vacu Flush head
- Comments & Notes
- In 2007, both long blocks were replaced with new re-manufactured units, and converted to fresh water cooling. Also, new stainless risers and manifolds.2013 Buff & Wax, and all new Fly bridge enclosure. Boat shows very well. 2013 Interior Detailed Electrical end on generator new in 2007 Lift kept since 2002 New Isinglass enclosure in 2013 Owner is looking to move down, aggressively priced for immediate sale. Offers and select trades considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 email@example.com