- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance you’d expect from a much larger, much more expensive cruiser. Powered by a MerCruiser® 260 hp 5.0L MPI Bravo® III stern drive with only 80 hours, the 260 Sundancer is truly a boat that lets you and your guests get the utmost enjoyment out of the weekend. Full Camper canvas in excellent condition.
- Main Salon
- Perfect sized for a family starting out in boating. A V-berth doubles as a dining area with a table that stows easily. An enclosed head to starboard with a vacuflush, shower curtain and sink. To port is the galley.
- The galley features a countertop with sink, single-burner butane stove, microwave and dual-voltage refrigerator. Plenty of storage as well completes the package
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays w/Mounts DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution – AC Shore Power, 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cord & Adapter
- Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6) Stainless Steel w/Integral Ski Tow Eye - Lower Transom Handrail, Stainless Steel - Upper Transom Hatch, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Light, Stern – Removable Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Portlights Stainless Steel (4 Opening) Anchor w/Hatch Storage, Transom Wall - Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Extended w/Concealed Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wiper - Starboard
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo® III MCM Stern Drive (260 hp - 194 kW) Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.