- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 475 is the largest & most impressive boat in the Intrepid line-up. She delivers a luxurious, exhilarating platform for fishing, diving, or family cruising fun.
The helm boasts a commanding 360 degree view and plenty of space for the Garmin electronics package. Spacious bridge deck lounge seating lets you ride out in air conditioned comfort. Aft of the helm is a 100 sq.ft. cockpit suitable for fishing or sunning. The port side dive door makes boarding safe and easy.
Below deck you'll be amazed at the fit and finish and the room she affords. She features a 2 stateroom, 1 head layout with a galley and dinette. The dinette converts to an additional double berth, enabling this vessel to comfortably accommodate a total of 6 passengers.
This Intrepid has been captain maintained and is in impeccable condition.
- 3-Sided EZ2CY enclosure Flush-mount electronics Custom helm chair Air conditioned bridge deck Storage below port side lounge area Canvas covers
- (2) Garmin 5212 touch-screen radar, chart, fish finder Simrad auto pilot Icom VHF Radio Yamaha electronic controls Clarion stereo SAT TV
- Master Stateroom
- Private berth Port lights Hanging locker 19" LCD TV
- Raritan electric head Separate stall shower with private access to master stateroom Vanity & sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Private berth Hanging locker Port lights
- Cockpit bench seating Live well Raw water wash down Cockpit table Spreader lights Boarding steps Swim steps with ladder Rod holders Cockpit coaming Aft curtain Cockpit shower
- Fiberglass Hard Top
- Taco outriggers Muir anchor windlass Pop-up cleats Stainless bow plate with anchor chute Fish box in sole Storage
- Imron Blue hull Kevlar construction Hull side port lights Recessed deck sky lights
- Electrical System
- 12 volt ship system 110 volt w/ 50 amp shore cord Dometic battery chargers 12kW Panda diesel generator
- Mechanical Equipment
- Dockside cable inlet Dockside water Fishbox macerator Waste tank flush system Power assist steering Max Power bow thruster High water alarm
- Broker's Remarks
- New batteries 1/1/2013 500 hr Yamaha service completed 11/1/2012 Warranties through 8/2013 Captain maintained in excellent condition
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht