- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-FTE diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CELEBRATION is a nice Picnic Boat Classic. This boat has many of the preferred options that were available on the later model Classic Picnic Boats. The seller is realistic and motivated.
- CELEBRATION is a nice Classic Picnic boat with desirable options. She has the 420- HP Yanmar engine, the varnish Teak trim package Sliding pilot house side windows, a Stidd helm seat, a Garmin 5208 GPS Plotter, Inverter and Microwave oven, the engine box back rest, and the stainless steel Bo Peep boarding handle.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Double Boot Stripe- Light Cream - Matches color of deck Light Cream Gelcoat Red Bottom Construction: Hull has a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin and a Carbon fiber inner skin with an end grain sealed balsa core laminated via SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core laminated via SCRIMP® with polyester resin. Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Highlights: Sliding Side Pilothouse Windows Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens (2) Opening and (2) fixed elliptical ports on house sides with screens Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Teak Handrails on cabin and pilothouse Hinckleydesigned 316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes to hang fenders with chafe strips on toe rails Cleats are 316 L stainless steel and are located at bow, midrail, and stern Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft, painted to match hull color: Stainless steel three step folding swim ladder with teak treads Stainless steel mounting bracket and stainless steel half round
- Cockpit coaming and coaming cap are finished in varnished teak. Movable teak side deck boarding step. Stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads that mounts port and starboard inside coaming. Cockpit storage lockers with varnished teak doors (3) Flush cockpit-sole hatches Self-draining cockpit with overboard scuppers Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft side decks Custom stainless steel "Bo Peep" boarding handle mounts port or starboard Cockpit Bimini – Hinckley designed 4-bow, Natural - folds down when not in use Bimini Drop Curtains (One set of enclosure eisenglass curtains) Cockpit Cover - Full Ivory-colored and attaches with snaps. Engine box features: Almond colored engine cushion Removable seat-back on engine box with forward and aft positions - stores under side deck Varnished teak drink table with four drink holders - mounted on the aft end of engine box Aft settee cushions are cushioned back and bottom: Upholstered in Sunbrella Dubloom Duet Capt Navy
- Hinckley “teak package” consists of varnished teak dash, and pilothouse (2) Acrylic opening hatches with screens Insulated white overhead with low voltage halogen lights Centerline Teak Handrail in pilothouse overhead. (4) Pilothouse windows - (2) Sliding side windows + (2) Fixed, forward facing with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers - intermittent control located in chart pocket. (4) Ivory-colored pilothouse interior window sun covers Varnished teak locking companionway door. Three-piece Ivory drop curtain with eisenglass windows - provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. Port Pilothouse: Seat upholstered in Sunbrella Dubloom Duet Capt. Navy Stainless steel foot rest on forward bulkhead at helm Stainless steel wrap-around footrest below for/aft seating Varnished teak cup holder/grab rail is mounted outboard forward on the dash.
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Adjustable STIDD helmsman seat – Ivory. Varnished teak instrument pod 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim and stainless steel spokes Hinckley JetStick® integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick control Engine gauges include tachometer, oil pressure gauge, engine cooling water temperature, fuel tank gauge, and nozzle/rudder position indicator Top-opening storage locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Remote control pad for spotlight Helm Nav/Electronics : Simrad - Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor interfaced to GPS Raymarine RL70C radar interfaced with GPS (Radome painted to match deck). Garmin 5208 GPS Plotter Raymarine 215 VHF radio Raymarine ST-60 Tridata multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing Varnished teak and holly cabin sole (2) Two opening window ports in the head and galley (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting: (2)in galley (1) in head (2) fwd berth (2) Hella fans mounted above V-berth forward Satin varnished cherry shelves above V-berth Entertainment Electronics: Alpine AM/FM/cassette (TDA-7563) with 6-CD remote changer has (4) Alpine speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse. Layout: Forward, down two companionway steps from the Pilothouse is the galley to port and head to starboard. V-berth is forward. Galley (Port): Antique White Formica countertop with cherry fiddle. Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and Grohe fixture Force 10 stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover/cutting board Adler-Barbour 12-volt cold plate refrigeration system with self-draining box accessed via lift top 110 volt Microwave oven Storage provided by three cherry faced drawers and area under galley sink Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen Forward “pantry” locker with louvered door and two shelves separates the galley from the sleeping accommodations. AM/FM/Cassette stereo system mounted above “pantry” locker with CD-changer mounted inside locker. Head ( Starboard) Solid cherry door Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water Vacu-flush marine head exits into a holding tank with overboard discharge and deck pump out Mirror with cherry frame. Cherry-faced storage lockers outboard of the vanity Drawer storage with a cherry face beside the marine head Storage locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen Forced ventilation Hella fan V-Berth Area Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Dubloom Duet Capt. Navy Storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors More storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berth. Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead Two (2) Hella fans on forward bulkhead facing aft V-berth filler with matching cushion
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-Volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries 80-amp engine driven alternator (2) Heavy duty battery switches with parallel capabilities 110-Volt 30-amp AC electrical system: 30 amp battery charger w/ 30 amp shore power cord AC electrical panel 110 volt shore power inlet, relay (MAIN SHORE BREAKER)
- 2000 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-HP diesel engine with Hamilton Jet Drive: Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission Vetus 7" bow thruster. Hinckley “Jet Stick®” Rolls Royce digital control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Engine room sound insulation Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering In-line 12-volt sump pump (2) Electric 12-volt 1500-gph bilge pump with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Vacuflush head system Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard and deck discharge Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- ACR Masthead spotlight, GPS antenna and Radar antenna Varnished teak bow burgee pennant staff Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Fenders Dock lines Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold water Life jackets 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org