- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-108 FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HALF-MOON is a 5-berth Pilot 35 yawl with Herreshoff style interior. She is priced to sell. Good overall condition but needs exterior varnish. Painted masts, holding tank, newish main sail.
- HALF-MOON is a Pilot 35 yawl that sleeps 5 comfortably in two cabins.
- HULL and DECK
- Black topsides Cloud Grey house and deck - molded in contrasting nonskid on house and deck White boottop and Gold cove stripe Red bottom paint Construction : Hand laid fiberglass hull. Deck is set in a 6” flange in the hull, fiberglassed and thru-bolted. Full keel is 4,200 lbs lead ballast Deck features: Polished stainless steel bow stemhead with integral chocks Polished stainless steel steel bow and stern pulpits, stanchions with single lifeline and gates Teak toe rails, handrails, hatch and dorade boxes, lazarette cover and exterior trim Opening translucent hatch with screen Chrome deck hardware including extra bow cleat and mid-ship rail chocks Two dorade vents with 4" cowl vents
- Dodger with elkhide covered grab rail Varnished teak cockpit coamings with stainless steel cap Cockpit seating includes locking, watertight, opening lids that access storage area. Teak cockpit grate Wheel pedestal steering has a "destroyer-type" stainless steel wheel with elkhide covered rim. Binnacle mounted compass Forward, the cockpit companionway hatch accesses the accommodations below deck.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Herreshoff white interior with varnished mahogany trim Solid teak and holly cabin sole - with integral teak grate and dust pan White interior overhead All cushions are finished in “courduroy” blue with white piping. Varnished handrails under portlights 2 opening aft ports 1 opening head port Interior plan consists of: Main Cabin includes: Aft, Gally/Nav Area and forward Main Salon Head: Forward to port Master Stateroom: Forward The aft companionway from the Cockpit easily accesses both the Galley and the Nav Area in the main cabin. An engine access is behind the removable companionway steps. GALLEY (Aft): The full-width Galley features: White formica countertops Dish and storage lockers outboard and below the sink. Ports and companionway hatch - offer natural light and ventilation Bulkhead lights Layout: To Port: 3-burner propane stove and oven. The matching formica stove cover gives more counter work space. Aft: Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water. Countertop accessed bin storage Starboard: Stainless steel-lined ice box with hatch-top access. Electrical panel starboard aft. Electrical panel aft NAV Area - Icebox countertop to starboard doubles as a chart table with chart storage above. Navigation and Electronic Equipment: Raymarine Autopilot Raytheon RG 320 GPS Raytheon RL70 Radar Intrepid VHF Datamarine speedometer Datamarine Wind Direction indicator Datamarine Wind speed indicator Datamarine Fathometer Compass - cockpit binnacle MAIN SALON: Pilot berth to port and settee/transom berths port and starboard Storage is accessed underneath the berths and in the transom berth seat backs. Forward starboard - Large hanging locker with shelf storage above Book and storage shelf storage starboard and shelving 12-volt lighting Book and shelf storage on port forward bulkhead Clock and barometer are on the bulkhead to port Force 10 propane heater Dining table: Varnished, folding mahogany dining table is forward - bulkhead mounted. HEAD: Forward to port is the enclosed private Head - White formica countertop Vanity sink with hot and cold pressure water Mirror Wilcox-Crittenden Skipper head Holding tank and macerator pump Storage compartment Opening port FORWARD CABIN: Private cabin with varnished door entry V-berth has seat between V-berth insert with cushion forms a double berth Shelves outboard over each berth Storage compartments under each berth. Mahogany ceiling Portlight is forward and over the berth Forepeak storage locker (anchor line storage) - Separated from cabin by two varnished mahogany doors.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Yawl rigged - Aluminum spars with 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging. Swaged end fittings to turnbuckle tensioners. Hood Roller furling Roller reefing on white painted boom Spinnaker gear and pole Genoa turning blocks Adjustable backstay Spreader lights Inner forestay WINCHES: (2) #44 winches - Lowrence (2) #20 Secondaries – Barient (1) #10 Barient – aft Main + Jib halyard winch - mast mounted Spare winch on mast/spinnaker SAILS: Mainsail – full battened – 2005, Doyle #2 (1999) Mizzen – (1998) Staysail – newish Gennaker - excellent
- 12-Volt System: Start battery House battery Alternator charges battery Voltage indicator 110-Volt shore power Provided by shore power/battery charger unit
- Westerbeke 4-108 FWC 37-hp diesel engine: Racor fuel filter 3-blade fixed prop Hot water heated by engine Manual bilge pump Electric bilge pump Macerator pump and holding tank
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 25# CQR anchor Docklines Horseshoe lifering Foredeck spotlight Aft Cockpit spotlight EPIRB AM/FM Satellite Radio/CD player 6-Man Liferaft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com