- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED. ALL OFFERS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.
The McKinna 481 is an exceptional yacht from the famed Lien Hwa yard in Taiwan. Her sedan layout is one of the best available and offers excellent visibility from anywhere on the boat. Her exterior features are highlighted by ample cockpit space, open foredeck, wide side decks, and large bridge deck. The interior space is comfortable and well thought. The salon is open and airy and ideal for entertaining while her two double cabins are nicely appointed and are a welcome retreat for her passengers.
Shady Lady is an excellent example of this popular McKinna model. She is offered for sale by her original owners who have maintained her to the highest standard. She was recently hauled to have the bottom painted and service the underwater running gear. She is in immaculate condition and ready for a new journey.
- Exterior Description
- Boarding via the stern you first step aboard the large swim platform and enter through the transom door. The cockpit area is large and uncluttered and offers access to all of the other areas of the boat. Her teak sole adds a touch of style and additional secure footing when under way. There is a large center-line hatch in the floor which opens for access to the engine compartment and the other ships systems. Moving forward from the cockpit, her side decks are wide and secure. There are plenty of hand holds along the way and large diameter side rails for additional safety. Boarding gates are offered amidships on both the port and starboard sides. The forward section of the boat is also open and uncluttered and makes and exceptional area to entertain. The coach-roof is low and flat and ideal for relaxing on when underway or in port. The foremost bow area features a windlass with foot controls, deep chain locker, and bow pulpit with anchor roller. Leading from the cockpit, there is a set of built in steps which climbs to the fly-bridge. The upper deck is nicely laid out for both passengers and captain alike. There is a centerline double helm seat with easy access to all controls and instrumentation. There is additional seating for guests provided by L-shaped settee to starboard and seating to port. The aft section of the bridge deck provides dingy storage managed by and electric hoist.
- Interior Desrcription
- The interior of the Mckinna 481 is exceptionally well thought out. It is bright and airy with an excellent use of space. The main salon features an open layout highlighted by large windows extending the feel of the cabin when inside. The salon is tied to the cockpit are through a large sliding door which adds to the livability of the space. Interior cabinetry is finished in maple hardwoods with accents of granite and leather furnishings. Privacy is afforded by retractable blinds on the side windows, sliding curtain at the doors and external window covers forward. Salon seating is provided by a full settee to starboard which pulls out to accommodate additional overnight guests. Across to port is more seating with a movable drop down table for dining or cocktails. There is a built in,media center with TV and stereo for your enjoyment when aboard. The forward port section of the salon area is the open galley. This is a great area with lots of counter space for meal preparation and storage for all of your culinary needs. Highlights include granite counter-tops, electric range, front loading refrigeration, deep basin sink, and built in oven/microwave. Across to starboard is the interior helm with all controls for ease of handling during in-climate weather. Deck access is offered through a sliding side door for additional flexibility when maneuvering. Shady Lady is a two cabin version with the guest cabins found down a few steps forward of the salon area. The master cabin is all the way forward and features a centerline queen size berth. There is ample storage for clothing and personal items provided by multiple cabinets and drawers as well as the large hanging locker. There is an en suite entertainments system with TV and stereo for the owners personal enjoyment. The guest cabin is aft to port and features a pullman style double berth. Storage is provided by large drawers under the bed, built in vanity, and hanging locker space. There is a good sized skylight above the bed for excellent natural light and shade for your guests privacy. Across to starboard are the ships two heads. Both feature vacuflush toilets, granite countertops, vanity with mirror, and stainless steel wash basins. Central to the head area is a large separate stall shower which is shared by both. It features bi-fold doors, moulded in shower seat, and hand held faucet.
- Helm Stations (Upper and Lower)
- Simrad DS42 Color Plotter GPS Simrad Open Array Radar Robertson AP11 Autopilot Control ICom M-502 VHF Marina Radio Ritchie Magnetic Compass VDO Guages (Voltage, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, RPM w/ Hours) Trim Tab Controls Windlass Controls Hynautic Engine Controls and Steering Tank Tender System (Lower Helm) Ship Monitoring System (Lower Helm)
- Granite Countertops with Integrated Trash Recepticle Large Molded in Sink Front Loading Sub-Zero Refrigeraton/Freezer GE Convection/Microwave Oven Kenyon Electric Stovetop
- Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Onan 9 kw Genset (322 hours) (2) 8D Engine Start Batteries (4) 8D House Batteries (1) Grp 32 Generator Start Battery Heart Freedom 25 Inverter/Charger 50 Amp Shorepower Horizon Seafari Watermaker Racor Fuel Filters on Main Engines and Generator
- Additional Equipment
- Maxwell 2200 Windlass w/ Foot Controls and Remotes at Both Helm Stations 45lb Stainless Steel Plow Anchor with 300ft Chain Freshwater Wash downs at Bow, Cockpit, and Engine Room. Caribe D-11 Hard Bottom Inflatable with 25hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Outboard and Full Cover Brower Systems Hoist for Dinghy Marine Air conditioning System with Reverse Cycle Heating. Controls in Main Salon and Master Cabin. Bimini Top with Full Enclosure for Flybridge Custom Canvas Seat and Instrument Covers for Bridge Teak Sole in Cockpit and Side Decks Teak Combing in Cockpit Mini Fridge (Bridge) Bar Sink (Bridge) U-Line Icemaker (Cockpit) JVC TV/DVD/STEREO in Main Salon with Multi Channel Speaker Splitter. JVC TV/VHS in Master Cabin Stainless Steel Ports and Hatches Stainless Steel Framed Sliding Door to Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.